The story of your clan...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
I wouldn't mind hearing about how some or all of the UTA clans formed. So if you can be arsed, post here about the story of how your clan got together or whatever.

Just for something to read :P

Reactions: lamina
i woke up one day.. thinking.. i actualy do have a large dick.. lets make spammers..

alltho i didint make the clan

wKd proas was formed by meself and aut players. Grounded by the Mutant Ninja Turtles! haha :D

There you go, nothing more to add :p:

On Behalf of -{Dark-Fetus}- and Dark-Shaddow

now known as dB*

once upon a time Mushy was playing on Thegamebox! .net where he learnt his trade of noobness. And 1 particul;ary annoying australian on a 56k modem joined at started his useul abuse of the locals using his favourite word frag minus the r, along with arab, cock sucker, donkey fucker. And forsome reason he asked Mush if he wanted to start a clan with him, and i said yes :)

So there u have it, August 2003, [D][a][R][K] clan existed (mentally anyway) and for about 3 weeks it was fine, then i started asking people to join, Anankai, Felin, Lekitto, all said no, then 1 person asked what divsion we were in, Mush knowing what he meant as much as he knows what dm skills are, fled the server to find out wot a divsion was, and was sent by ~VLO~Narq to www.utassault.net

mushy had a few days aliasing, trying to figure out that starting a clan meant u actually had to play "clan wars" and such , after having everal failed age of empires clans, got up the courage to start telling people he asked to join that we were just waiting for enough members to register, 2 people fell for it, and we welcomed Danny_Boi_UK (loki) and Cravex to the clan, Cravex taught mush many things, like wot a hammer is, and wot jump did, and then they moved onto merging the two together, and by the end of febuary 2004 i could hammer jump :)

i think i finally registered the clan in december, with: Sureshot, Loki, Torpedo, Cravex, and Pyoro-Hibibki signed up,

oh yea, mushy met Pyoro on TGB 1 evening, when getting pwnzorized by his shock spam, and started swearing at him calling him a lame noob, by the next day they had agreed to merge clans! his clan was called Fetus and had 2 players! so we made -{Dark-Fetus}- dunt know why but e did!

u may be wondering how -{DF}- became dB*, well df recruited so madly we had about twnty something players, we split into to clans, 1 called Pink Fetus :hangover: (leader was called pinkbandit ok!) and it failed, and when mushy left, DF and PF were retired, but Dark-Shaddow decided to go 2 the admins and ressurect -{DF}- without my permission and change its name to Dark-Bandits.

i thnk hes gonna ad some stuff to but thats about it :P

Actually I resurected the clan upon request of pink and she came up with the name not me but apart from that it's about there. I remember when you asked me to join, I got a killing spree spamming on some map so you mistakenly belived I had skills :). I too was recruited off the lag box and after proving myself by rocket launching on our practice server on frigate I becamse a clan member. We spent ages learning new launches on a laggy piece of shite of a server hosted by mush. We had a lot of fun anyway :). And now we are just a bunch of bored people who can never find any new launches :(. Where have those days gone?

yes but 2 ressurect a clan u in theory need the original creators permission ;)
as ive seen admins say before :P
but there were good days and i dont regret any of them

ok ill let ppl post proper posts here now

MoD Clan Description

About the Clan.

Our Clan was founded without even a fitting name for the
abbreviation MoD. The idea which stands behind this clan is that
you'll get a feeling of kinship, like brothers in arms, whenever you
meet one of our members wherever in the net. This clan was
founded because I found it annoying to call for help and nobody
even answered. So one of the most important ideas about this clan
is that we fight like one machine.. we teamwork. To further
increase the efficiency Ranks were added, not that higher ranking
members can show off on lesser ranking, but that everybody knows
his place by looking at his relative rank in the team. Our members
are from all over the world, and we aren't opposed to swearing. So if
you think you can live up to the name of MoD, mail if you want to join.

Commander Nuke

4 February 2000, 3h in the *yawn* morning

MoD here stood for Mustard on Demand * LOL*

Then after a few months MoD kind of broke up. Not the whole clan but some.
Then Devlin a american took over and added another name to MoD > MoDification.

After a some more months Devlin went away and started playing ICTF.
So me and Swyzz took over and atm im still in charge ^^ and joined in feb 2000 ;p

Me and Wint had been playing UT online for about a week, decided we wanted to be in a clan, but we were too shit to join one, so made one up ourselves :D

We stalked Sarah, and 007 on publics. Got GhostDog and Nemesis to join, regulars on NiL, recruited Toa$ter, and had a poor little dutch boy called jwer_NL ask to join at that point coz he started to recongise the people that regularly played on NiL server. Black Ninja joined soon after. That was 3 years ago.

We were so shit that Div 4 was created just for us.

Was fun :)

We had a few others like Eazy and the $kunk'//eed @Venger joined, we played a couple of clanbase games and got anally violated, then joined UTA.

Over time we managed to get TIMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, Hulken, Snee, Apex, :cuddle:

Dragon, Macho, Napalm(JC), Your_Grandma, Pizzaman, RP, Raider, Wilder, RAB, Grz, Sadistic have all come and gone in between times.

Since then we have had .... at least 4 clan meets and met up with a good few other UTAers.

'sbeen fun :thumb:

Dunno if some of you can still remember the old Nil server with playerlimit 16 and friendly fire 1%. It was a server full of noobs, like the players which are playing in AUT nowadays :D
Clans like AUT, 23 or Nil got founded only with players from this server and became better and better. NoFear and GaNgSdA founded AUT together back in june 2001. Some members of this time are now still with us like lara(RogerWilco), Meteor, io or myself. We practiced a lot and could fight through the league without recruiting any new, better players until it was really needed.

So far about the founding story of AUT, we once played in the ProAS league and twice in the iAS league finishing on rank 3 there 2003. Best rank in StdAS was rank 4 in september 2003, now we're a bit out of shape due to losing some members in the past few months but we're just trying to come back. Watch out! :P

About (-8-):

ASTEROID HITS THE EARTH

News just in... 11.10.00
An asteroid has been reported to have entered the Earth's atmosphere late last night with an unknown geological effect on our atmosphere. Thousands reported sightings of the great white rock hitting the planet's space barrier and breaking up into smaller 'white orbbs' scattering themselves across the world. Such sightings have come in from the UK, the Netherlands, France, Germany, the USA and many other countries.

Snowballs

Scientists studying captured footage with special video imaging techniques have said that the asteroid appears to have been made of ice. Dr Reynold Foosbury spoke with us exclusively this morning.
"Yes, the asteroid was very strange, appearing to have suddenly changed direction many times before splitting off into micro rocks, scattering themselves across various different continents. It seemed very coincidental to us in the space laboratory that all off the particles made it to land, especially as two thirds off the Earth's surface is covered with water. It is perhaps just fortune or luck but we are investigating the possibility of an intelligent coordination. I have been informed not to say more on the subject".

Snowmen

Perhaps more bizarre is that many of the reports from civilians specifically stated that the particles that broke off did not just look like ice or snow but in fact snowmen. Scientists shunned these beleifs as 'nonsense'.

Carol McCheese.

WWII COLONOL SPEAKS

Carol McCheese reports... 11.10.00
An old WWII veteran, Colonol Crany has come forward on the recent 'Snowman Rock' reports. He told our journalists that this isn't the first time such an event has taken place.

Assault the Base

"We had just landed on the coast of Normandy and released the hatches on the submarine when we were greeted by an odd bunch of fellows. One of them told me to 'Assault the Base' and I replied with 'On My Way'. We had a mission to do and they seemed they were going to help. My initial thought was that they where a US platoon that had been sent out before us. They were quite remarkable chaps with strange weapons, taking down the Germans with great ease. I remember one nice fellow spurring me on, telling me to 'Burn Baby' and that we should rock".

"That's when I realised they had women folk on their squad, which seemed absolutely ghastly at first before realising they were quite a capable sort. Our mission was to disable the great cannon to allow easier access for following forces and long before we reached our target I noticed one of the US team shooting a German flag. All of a sudden the cannon exploded! Good heavens, I thought, they really were super, we couldn't have done it without them!"

Invincible Snowmen

The Colonol also went on to tell us that the strange team were not from the US but from another planet and that they called themselves the 'Invincible Snowmen'.

Historians are calling the whole thing 'complete dribble from a crazy old man'.

...till next time

So thats where L0cky started (-8-) with DrFreud :) (btw credits of story go to L0cky as well, as it has been on our site since it started ;) )

Last edited:
A few years back the best german, clanless players got together to form the mighty Underground Killer Service, -=UKS=- ;)

Nowadays Hank was on drugs and just wanted to rebuild the clan with all the old lamers and some newbs :x

on our old suym website we had a section with the clanhistory but nec removed it from the new one, aynway as far as i can remember the story goes like this:

martz and peebe were going from pub to pub one night getting incredibly drunk and for some reason which to them probably seemed very logical they started shouting "Show us yer Monkey!" at random, mostly female, people passing by.
so some time later when they were playing ut and were thinking of forming a clan they remembered that night and thus gave SUYM it's name

seeing how suym history began it's no wonder that it's members have always been sexually obsessed crazy drunkards and stoners

Ice said:
A few years back the best german, clanless players got together to form the mighty Underground Killer Service, -=UKS=- ;)
Winter/Spring 2001: uks was formed with 99% former members of....ehm lets say of a useless clan ;). Main reason was, that this...ehmmm...useless clan had a bad image, caused by some *cough* troubles *cough* during matches ( :wave: aak ;)) and a loosing spree.

I liked Bart's story better :nod:

Can't really say much about AAK's history.. havent been there right from the start.