The -Starlight- Retirement threads

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

nope i honestly dont have the time.well i do but i cant work UT in2 my schedule because my life is pretty short on notice l8y..but im semi active..i play DM,iAS and some AS wen i c nice ppl r playing..

and i still 0wn.

He's got no time to play UT
He's got no time to start new topics in the UT forums.
He's got no time to reply to topics in the UT forums....

So........

Why's he ... playing UT. Starting New Topics and reply'in to
em!

A D D I T C T I O N

:D

UV stop talkin out of ur ass..when was the last time i played UT?

i werent gona bother postin again..but reading a stupid un-backed statement like that is not ryt

i aint played with >DaRk< since 2003 came..and i played UT from about half way through jan.Its close 2 march now 2..and nah i have the time to post..i just dont want 2 no more

simple statement..and all this -Starlight- retirement hes coming back..IS baked up on old events..but in all honestly i WILL NOT be coming back..u can put a bet in ladbrokes and bet ur life on it, i wasted too much time on UT that could have been done by doing my college work or concentratin on RL..i noticed that after i stopped..and now im ADDICTED UV..so wrong again..so many fucking statements but peoples knowledge of me goes as far as "fag" which means you cant honestly say im addicted to UT no more or say that im coming back.

End of story.Last post.Had it now you wont be seeing me around these boards now. :wave:

Last edited:
How easy is it to wind you up mate?! The more you reply and fuel the topic the more we'll add and the more wound up you'll become...

REMEMBER.........

We're all pullin' ya leg - have a good retirement and enjoy your new life as a student grant

:D

OMG!!!!!
Another retirement thread!!!

The "The -Starlight- Retirement threads"
has become a -StarLight- retirement thread!!!!

I'll update the first post.

Originally posted by -Starlight-
UV stop talkin out of ur ass..when was the last time i played UT?

i werent gona bother postin again..but reading a stupid un-backed statement like that is not ryt

i aint played with >DaRk< since 2003 came..and i played UT from about half way through jan.Its close 2 march now 2..and nah i have the time to post..i just dont want 2 no more

simple statement..and all this -Starlight- retirement hes coming back..IS baked up on old events..but in all honestly i WILL NOT be coming back..u can put a bet in ladbrokes and bet ur life on it, i wasted too much time on UT that could have been done by doing my college work or concentratin on RL..i noticed that after i stopped..and now im ADDICTED UV..so wrong again..so many fucking statements but peoples knowledge of me goes as far as "fag" which means you cant honestly say im addicted to UT no more or say that im coming back.

End of story.Last post.Had it now you wont be seeing me around these boards now. :wave:

the usual haters will cum bak for ther round of insults, but carry on im not bothered no mur, and not really intrested eitha.