The -Starlight- Retirement threads

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I dont usually join in things like this but...........

-envy- said:
ah fuck off DB. Im Outta ere.I wont b around ere no mur, nor speakin to u lot again. later.

is this one counted yet ? .. posted on sunday

-envy- said:
Ok this is my last post in ere, and its jus to thank ppl in the clan and say my gudbyes, cus i wont b cumin along to your new clan, cus i got my new job statrin on monday, doing gud hours, and my life is cumin together now, and UT ent a part of it no mur.

So mentions to:

Scrote- Nice to know you m8 for the time i was in dark, and u r a nice guy, tho of course you still r a cock :D.
UV- Haxer.
Baha- tek a leave outa my book and grow up. but we did av fun.
DB- A real mate in DaRk.. i dent want you to join, but i think you were right for the clan, and take care in the future mate.
Wing- Swede Fag.
HUEY- bye matey.
Snuggs- had fun mate, take care of yourself.
Mistress- ;)

I had loads of fun wen i pld in dark, and i wont 4get it eitha mates... you all take care of yourself ;).. and have fun in life, and it was a pleasure knowing, talkin and playin with all of you.

Till we meet again ;)

-Starlight- :D

Last edited: