The Replay: The first "real" ASSAULT movie....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

nooooooo....... i used to like badct.. loved the 400 kb/s d/ls!

Nice movie Brother.. ;)

U make me miss UT Assault.. :mingun:
Really nice made and nice music. I think that this movie is great since it takes everything from one single game and their are so many great moves in the game, from both sides.

GG BaMsE!

(Sad that *.se is no more and I also want to say that I miss you guys in -=RiS=-, too bad you kicked me out for such a reason, I wish U Good Luck in coming matches)

I quite liked it, its a good advert for Assault too, for those still unaware of how things are played :)

damn nice movie the match must have been a real thriller :)

wish my minigun would do that much damage but the servers are eating 50% of the bullets from german connections :drool:

Originally posted by <=Joko=>
307 megbytes in 8 mins and 43 secs. Man if connection is proportional to dick size, just call me godzilla :rolleyes:

lmao if that was true my dick would be draggin ME around :lol:

Originally posted by <=Joko=>
307 megbytes in 8 mins and 43 secs. Man if connection is proportional to dick size, just call me godzilla :rolleyes:
:shout: :shout: :shout:
... almost whole night downloading it :throw:

The movie. Good skills and some nice frags there.
I love those matches 3 hours long, a close score, a thrilling final map which could have gone either way (they got Ballistic warhead)
+ it was a special event, 100% swedish match :)

As cons, the filesize :o and the music. I hate that techno/dance/whatever crap :P
Overall, great movie, worth to watch. Nice job m8 :thumb:

Thanks for effort Bamse, but i got it from the FTP link this morning...
I'll watch as soon as i get home (school now :\ )

ok this what i did...installed Xvid.. uninstalled Nimocodecpack.....watched movie in windows media player. all the green shit was gone

if it dont work im not sure i think theres a program in xvid called AviC fourCC changer which i also fiddled about with before i uninstalled nimocodecpack

thx m8 ;)

Fooled around in there and adjusted it for divx playern now it works tjohoo :party: