The Movie Game

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

"But supposing he really did hear it. This phrase, how many times has each of us used it? Probably hundreds. "I could kill you for that, darling." "If you do that once more, junior, I'm going to kill you." "Come on, Rocky, get in there and kill him!" We say it every day. It doesn't mean we're going to kill someone. "

Google SUX.. as do you MC, try to be original fs..

Dunno, if this has been done before, but guess the movie with the screenshot!! It's classic!
5831_0013.jpg

Original in what?

You assume i google quotes?

No im actually a movie fan, i collect dvds and i have over 200 dvds. Maybe just maybe its possible to know a few quotes when you have that many?. Not counting the endless amounts of movies on TV.

Not one of the quotes i responded with i googled. So keep your remarks to yourself please.

TIMMAH said:
Google SUX.. as do you MC, try to be original fs..

Dunno, if this has been done before, but guess the movie with the screenshot!! It's classic!
5831_0013.jpg
Is that a young Pacino in Taxi Driver just prior to the head shave?
Or is it a young Pacino in that undercover cop posing as a gay movie that I cant remember the name of?

god how sad is it when people start complainig of fucking cheating in a fun forum thread .. what would be the point of googling quotes to get answers to a fun thread .. im sure all the readers will be very impressed WOW xxx sure knows his movies ... ffs

git

anyway this was fun so carry on with the quotes .. and only post one when you get one right jumping in spoils it :)

Hector

12 angry men

one of my fav fav fav movies ever henry fonda turning the jury .. fucking briliant film :)

nice choice

very famous one here .. but very hard id guess aswell to nail the film

"We wanna be free! We wanna be free to do what we wanna do! We wanna be free to ride! We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by the man! And we wanna get loaded"

Last edited:
nope
not jack nicolson ... peter fonda m8 :)

its a tuffy but i bet you kick yerself when you get it

btw Mc package arived cheers :)

mucho grassy ass

Last edited:
Its from The wild angels, the character actualy saying that was Heavenly blue.

"That's what I like about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age"