The legend is back

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

W0000000000000000

manglebanglebong aka The_Mangler
CFKDBD Omg Retard
The Mangler BOD Sek C0 bla
is back, just for spam tho:P
muwhaha ehm useless spam
hmm back in the old days...i used to rox0r aapjes ass, now hes a big boy:p

omfg life is so depressing
been writing so much poets songs
anyone wanna see some ?
omg gotta work now :(
and then again arg life doesnt suck...living sux

kon lets make another story again ,

found war rep from H

quotes from da weasel
<[H]Da_Weasel> super aap
<[H]Da_Weasel> eheh aap sex owns
yeehaw we sure are

me and aap took the field, we were rdy
Liandri started, aap put quikly his super 190824 db pl ultra armour on, bought it at ghesuz teleshop store, order online delivery within 2 238 pl secs
then apje put his new trousers on and after he ate his dbz he clicked on the left mouse button, under which u can hear the peanuts krrrr krrrrr
Retard was rdy, some Crunchy db was like drooling from my mouth, between my keyboard
omg its so full of shite, chips and i spilled a entire glass of coke over it lol
we were ready, quikly before the match retard looked at some xtra stretchy pics of Amazing Ty putting a 20 inch dildo inside her
i looked at it and my pl was rising again and i felt good enough to rock [h]
the match started, things went pretty well at begin
dbz did their work
or teaming was nowhere as usual retard was goin reasonably sucky the match played it was a tie 30/30 and i chased the I.M weaslen guy but he went trhgouh tele and i followed and somehow he had a crush on me cuz he wanted to shove his entire hammer up my arse hmm
my ass aint like Ty's ass......
Aap$0 Started out
he went good , but during a fight he started having a ass itch, and he had to scratch somehow so he used his 12943 dbpl vacuum cleaner and forgat it was still on maximum efficiency and like he sucked off all his ass hair and luckily also a FDB, wich was on the edge of going b00m, if that would have happen his ass woudl be kapoetski
so
eventually we lost big time in liandri, retard was flipped like hell and aapsor had some problems sitting down in the break cuz his arse was hurting
so he ate his dbz standing, nice new rainbow dbz as pauze meal
so aaps0r was having a break and was eating, in the mean while retard was doin some heavy flips, and it wasnt because of H no no, Cog made new DB, called ULHDB, and i guess it was just to much pl for me to take and like i totally flipped out,
remember kids, dont eat a db with more pl then ur own pl times 1934 db pl!!!
so in the end we lost
so we went all the way from Liandri to turbine, an ass u know thats a long way 1239457435 pl db miles
so we decided to take our ultra 1337 overclocked donkeyball car with 982374723PL super turbo Aap$0R engine made by dr $u\<4g3 its a second version of the legendary: xtra cogs master 90459134871324 db pl wurst car
and it only took a tiny 138934 dbz to get there

Liandri made by retard,mostly ....

we Entered the Turbine, what a small crap ass map,
we took out their vacuumcleaners right away from start and started to whoop some ground but no opponents.
hen we saw also weasel and giggs had seen the Gods tell sell commercial on XXX aaphouse and they bought both a vacuumcleaner with not good money back guarantee
it started to become a heavy pumping vacuumcleaner war
giggs had his ultra Aap$0r godlike hammeraimbot installed
t end of the map it was 1 bloody mess on the grounds, limps laying everywhere, many dbz filtered and pumping trails on the ground
also caused by many teamkills by me
our assed surely got raped good by em, they shoved their ehm hammers? up much and deep lol
In the end we made allies with the opponents and drove with our 982374723PL super turbo Aap$0R engine back to the h channel

thank you for reading...

>-=[CFKDBD]=-< versus [h] nice tags:P
a match to go into the books

Trademark of the omg retard and omg aap$0r organisation of omg spammers

(for more stupidity check our site and sign the guestbook!! - home.hetnet.nl/~the_mangler/CFKDBD/CFKDBD.htm )(<-dead)

In the end we were spanked yep, our asses looked like--->

http://www.kgb2000.com/sm/sites/caning/images/08freesm0169.jpg

smilie2kopie.gif