The Hobbit

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I really liked it, watched it yesterday.
Somehow the fighting at end was a little bit too long for me but then again I think the whole movie was really well done. :)

:thumb:

Somehow Christmas time and movie about hobbit/ lotr belongs together for me :lol:

Saw this on New Years eve, riviting.
Doesn't have the same scale and presence of Fellowship and not quite the character presence either, but I think thats something that will develop as the series of films progresses.
Great watch, a little plot light perhaps but totally enjoyable nonetheless.
:thumb:

Idd good movie. One scene - Radagast and his rabbit chariot - makes this movie 8/10 for me tho

the movie is not bad
but the 3 hours felt like 1 hour, cause the story was "running" somehow

german related -->
tho

the german syncronisation company should be in jail .....

ian mckellen has a other voice
martin freeman has a other voice

and the "Misty Mountains Cold" song in german is just ridiculous :mad:

i´ll watch the next in english

if you mean extended edition, yes obv

there scene in the trailer where bilbo looks at the broken shards of narsil in rivendell wasnt in the film that made me sad,

the scene where gandalf is seen using his sword is missing as well

yeah i meant the extended verions of all 3 hobbit films, i bought the extended versions of all 3 lord of the rings films and i would like to have the extended versions of all 3 hobbit films 2

tnx html:)

yeah i meant the extended verions of all 3 hobbit films, i bought the extended versions of all 3 lord of the rings films and i would like to have the extended versions of all 3 hobbit films 2

tnx html:)

hzdcC9Y.jpg

the first what? the first of 3 hobbit movies? just read the replies in this thread noob plenty of ppl saw it and left a comment already how wether they like it or not

the first what? the first of 3 hobbit movies? just read the replies in this thread noob plenty of ppl saw it and left a comment already how wether they like it or not

First and immediate impressions can change after a couple of days.