The Final League Assault

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Phear

The all powerful W|G!
May 27, 2001
Birmingham, UK
Ok as some of you may already know, the next version of League Assault will be the last. There may be a couple of patches just to fix any bugs (in LeagueAS or map bugs) but no new features or future development. The reason being I am about to embark on a new project :)

So far I have incorporated the following into the next version:

-Options Window to set LeagueAS options without having to mess about with .ini files or console commands.
-Fixed the change teams cheat/bug.
-Bypassed ngStats and Gamespy reporting so that it will always report as Assault for both (i.e. in ngStats and in the Server Browser).
-Display Elapsed time on the extended HUD instead of Remaining time option.
-Server logging system as the UT side of a possible anti-merc / player logging system (this doesn't mean a full anti mercing system, just the UT side of it, if anyone wants to do the rest the facilities within LeagueAS will be there).
-If a new version of CSHP (and source) is released it will be included too.

I haven't had many suggestions for new ideas (just 1 infact, the elapsed time) in the last 3 months so I assume that everyone is pretty much happy with LeagueAS. The remaining added features are really just to aid its (hopeful) transition onto public servers, making it more compatible (for the ISPs) and more user friendly (for the players). I also finished off the UT side of the anti mercing system.

Anyway what I am looking for is any ideas that anyone has left but may not have brought them to my attention yet. This will be your last change. Nothing too major tho, LeagueAS isn't a TC and I'd like to get it finished fairly soon :)

Thanx

Ace: Most of what is being included in the final version are what I considered "secondary" features, stuff that wasn't needed so I spent my time on putting the more important features in and ironing the bugs out. Now it is finished its time to wrap it all up with maximum compatibility and user friendlyness :)

Tsu: I could tell you but I'd have to kill you. It doesn't take a genius to guess what it is, I've been dropping hints for ages :D

Thanx

annd thx that you did the elapsed time :)
and when it gonna releaesed :) ?

Last edited:
Originally posted by Phear
Tsu: I could tell you but I'd have to kill you. It doesn't take a genius to guess what it is, I've been dropping hints for ages :D
:D

FUHNCAOF:

The absolut fantastic unbeatable and hackprotected non-human controlled aimbot & objective finder v1.00 by Phear

:)