The all new wots your Desktop like thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Yep, the weather info is always there. And the always great citrus fruit internet nowhere.

Attachments

• sh1turha.jpg
    sh1turha.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 34
Been a while! Let's update :)

recentdesktop.jpg

lol sneez u watch weeds. that show is so incredibly stupid, i downloaded first season and deleted after watching. the hot bitch selling the weed is so bait in real life cops would have arrested her after raping her fine ass. and the gay kid selling the weed for her in the first episode would have gotten robbed by gang of straight people. also the fat black woman would never sell weed to such a bait white woman right out her house- UNREALISTIC.

... on another note, pxycopat were did u get the program which organizes your desktop so nice... or is it just windows 7 :D

I'm surprised at the amount of people using vista! :D
ps: maz, i dont watch weeds. some guy recommended it so I downloaded S01 E01 (as you can see) and it's been on my desktop since :?zaterdag ?16 ?mei ?2009, ??22:01:58

lol sneez u watch weeds. that show is so incredibly stupid, i downloaded first season and deleted after watching. the hot bitch selling the weed is so bait in real life cops would have arrested her after raping her fine ass. and the gay kid selling the weed for her in the first episode would have gotten robbed by gang of straight people. also the fat black woman would never sell weed to such a bait white woman right out her house- UNREALISTIC.

totally agree