Thanx Lightning for the game

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

T

Twonko

Well, tbh, haven't actually played Lightning in a 1v1 but I thought I'd thank him in advance just in case I ever do. And while I'm here, can I also thank Foo, Mr Bungle, Phear, All of <ION> or whatever they're called, most of MI5, no...actually... all of MI5, Peebe, Kawada, Nasty, Equilispammum and loads of other people. I have never played any of you either, but if I ever do, and its pretty damn unlikely, please accept these thanx in advance with heartfelt sincerity. No, really. And now I'm off to freshen my glass.

Tw:) nk:)

Re: Thanx Lightning for the game

:lol: nice, mine's a gin fizz

just testing >
finger.gif

Hey what about me? I really have played you in a 1 on 1 and you beat me too.

Where are my thanks then you drunken bastard.

Pah not even a mention.

Plonk:cool:

I want to thank Plonko for the duel with the cow, nice aiming m8.

"Time is a great teacher, but it kills all its pupils"

lolol :lol:

:)

Thanks Twonko for the thanks of our never to be deathmatch :)

Anyway i'm scared of your new super'ownage'computer your building,built in aimbots you told me ;)

and Lord knows he needs every bit of help with the aiming that he can get...

Aimbots come as standard on the new Lamerbyte 72XR GTS X1120967 motherboard wot is coming my way in the fullness of time. But it won't make sh1t all difference cos I am never gonna play any of you 1v1. But in case I do, Thanx. It was a great game.

Tw:) nk:)

always nice almost to have played you in a 1v1 Twonko, it's fun everytime we almost play a match

Re: Thanks Twonko

its good to see the spirit of good will throbing in this thred ...
i would just like to thank you all in advance for all the money and expencive gifts you guys are going to buy me in the near future cheers

:)

Its nice to be nice .....

*mutter*@#%$ Bags* mutters*

My first gift to you opti is the steam of my piss :)
I wouldn't give it to just anyone you know.

oh and it is nice to be nice,good sentiment opti :D