Testing testing 1, 2 ,3... oh and....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

L

LuNaNovelty

LuNa is the best.... heh...... sup all........ =) I think this is the league I'm part of =)........ and moon,,,, if you have Ra... play ra........ lmao..... New to ezboards... Don't have sig down yet... I"m thinking of 1 of 3... you can vote...

1.) If You think I play great now, you should see me on my Apple 2 GS!!!!

2.) Don't tell me that launch was bad.... 6 at the head in cluster is the recipe for mazon.... I know.

3.) You vs Me 1 on 1..... You can only get flatlines

and darkhorse canidate #4 - I'm nearing 50,000 games.... then I get to the pong level...

and besides that.......

HOW IS EVERYONE DOING??????? hahahah I'm bored... sorta feel sorry for the clan on monday....

Go to bed m8, shouldn't be up at that hour.
I`m guessing u have a holiday.:P

Nice playing last night,NRG watch out LMAO.

Ok back to "work" now! :rollin:

Ps: Who r u ,lol, i just realized i dont know much about u.
send me a mail m8 and ill do the same.

*LuNa*Gen76

the only thing i know about novelty is that hes fuckin good and that hes america..hmmm....and he is hmmm....did i mention he is fuckin ace? :lol:

bye

roddyhalo.jpg

I hope Ace is 36-22-34 and female.... lmao

You forgot the before b letter for ace.... "A fucking ace" right? or ace a person, and alien... an invader to our planet? This must be investigated... and no I'm not a yank... (even though I do hum Yankee doodle went to town every single match non stop in the hope the Prima-bindu reflex training Gene-bessit's put into me kicks in.) I now reside on LuNa and will (assuming the don't kick me out)

Recently corupus christi tX usa has tried to bite our style.... we will handle this.....

On a further note... and interesting thing happend to me that I'd like to share....

I log on to random server for assault.... someone goes "Hey *LuNa*Novelty"" come here.... I'll launch you....... (on frigate) I blindly accept the offer, being polite... expecting to land over the dam wall, or hit the side of the ship at 400mph.... well..... neither happens...... this wonderful m8 of mine... forgot to mention team damage was on...... oh yes........ I know what your thinking...... "HAHAHAHAHAHA" yes....... the entire server paused to watch this launch... I kid you not.... After applauding the wonderful launch which with I think my leg almost took out the compressor I was later told.... I decided team damage sucks.... even if you know it's on...

Sig test:

"We are seriously considering for the upcoming patch 423 taking out godlike and replacing it with one of the following....

1.) *LuNa*Novelty was here

2.) *LuNa*Novelty got here like 5 min's ago, you suck

3.) *LuNa*Novelty Like

4.) Only 100 more kills without a death then you get *LuNa*Novelty

and our front-runner for the new godlike.... 5.) Obviously *LuNa*Novelty isn't on the other team...."

- quote from Cliffy-b

Re: I hope Ace is 36-22-34 and female.... lmao

hehe a good stoiry even if it shouldn't be true

yeah team damage can be a blast, try an dkill a teammate when teamdamage is only 1 procent

hint almost all weapons are useless except the impact hammer and rocketlauncher

:lol: novelty mate...seriously your gonna have to tell me what your on...i like it :lol:

hmmm try a sniper shot to the head of a team mate when 1% team damage is on :lol:

i think it was foofoo and me did it and almost killed each other with a few shots :lol:

anyway got to go

bye

about teamdamage...

me and my friend were playing CS... we had been on servers were there were no Teamdamaga(yes I know it sux) so we had this habbit of shooting eachother to piss each other off

so we change a server and my friend shoots me with pistol, I turn around and start shooting him with SIG...
Then my friend shouts "STOOOOOOOOOOOP" and im like what he wants and stop shooting... then I notice he has 6 health left... that time my friend was VERY pissed with me...

LOL

hahaha

Ahhhhhh now the really funny story, anyone tried running that dedicated server for 425? hah

Re: hahaha

LMAO..I see NoOne is trying to link our ENTIRE web site homepage to the image insert...LMAO...animated gif's 'n all...NOOne mate you need some serious advice on using forums...LOL

And Novelty..yep quite right. I stop calling you stupid Yank ....respect fellow Planet dweller. I just call you stupid from now on..:lol:

and I also got a new car sticker not GB anymore....PL (christ Poland stole that 1!!!! ;)

PS you stupid yank...oops...I mean stupid Luna-Tik..:lol: ...this topic should be in Chat not serious stuff in League..;)

This is part of the League...

My name will be the household name of "FFS" pretty soon..... hahah

just pre-pre-pre-paring... think about that... hah