Team Wish vs Team Salva (1 of 1)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nice report Useless :thumb: altho Wish did have a mic and he did talk, but half of the time we couldnt hear him (so he typed tax after that) because he had a crappy webcam mic, so he said he would buy a new one if we win :p:!

gg, shame you didn't see the last map Useless, it wasn't really that obvious the match was ending soon. We had like 40 seconds after temple breached but dirz did some miracles saves. Shame, would've been great to have a decider map like Autorip. Was a gg but I could've performed better myself as for the rest of my team. After 5-2 everything just went wrong or we got unlucky :-\ And besides wish playing awesome sneez did much better then I expected.

I have every map recorded! heard someone wanted to make a movie or so? if you want any of my demos let me know.

MAP 3 - GOLGOTHA][AL

I launched Salva on Hurons sword, give me some credit for once ffs :P

All together it was a very intense match, to bad we made to many mistakes in then end :( better luck next time!

5-2 at one point! And sorry Solar, Golg is the worst to review from demos because you appear in the defence spawn and the teles don't work in demo playback. So to view anything you need to click through what few available players there are and hope you can see what's going on from their viewpoint. Extremely hard and there's a lot of guesswork from irc logs :(

Screens being done now, gimme ten minutes...

MAP 3 - GOLGOTHA][AL

I launched Salva on Hurons sword, give me some credit for once ffs :P

All together it was a very intense match, to bad we made to many mistakes in then end :( better luck next time!

but i look so cool now. I lauch salva and 5 secs later i get lifts!! :bow:

its funny how fast things can go from good to bad i still cannot believe we lost it, everything seemed so lucky and random that match on both sides and on most maps but wish proved that he can be a 1 man team. salva was great too tho and its mostly cause of him we managed to win the maps we did

Just uploaded 2nd Golg defense demo, to make sure people can play it and dont need any files. I will upload all my demos once my team has left the cup.

Attachments

• AS-GolgothaAL_10-14_21-55-57.rar
    2.5 MB · Views: 30