->swap<- vs -={Mi5}=- - The Movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you make a movie to put the link into the thread when you beat ION? if you have, i would be interested in seeing it, feel free to post a thread!

i think yuore just pissed because you cant take everybody seeing how you lost, get over it

nice to turn this thread into a flame thread spermrain and all the other cunts ... if you didn't like it then say so if you don't like swap then make another thread. and mc noone would haev complained (except ion) if you would have made a movie about it be a bigger man and just enjoy the movie for what it is not of what you belive it's about ...

ill download it overnight 400+ mbs is a bit much for me 512 conn :D

congratz with ur acheivements the past month or so, by beating us ;) a movie goes a bit too far maybe but cool for ya

think its time to praccy now for us after a year doing fuck all, hope for a closer game next time ( and hopefully u guys arent tired of 2000 hours prac)

o so u are playing UT again then kon ? :P

thought u become a generals freak :P

Umm, movie showing how we lost? Jinxed if you didnt notice there is an IRC log showing we lost, there is also the league page displaying the result. Could be just me though.

As for making movies, lol, i personally cant, but others in Mi5 can, so cut the sarcastic comments.

Again, people dont seem to get the simple point, i have the demos of the Mi5 v ION game for example since it came out, and mkz for one can make the Movie. But we didnt. Why? We respected ION, to make a mockery of a win on the forums by making a movie would just show how fucking gay and 'attention seeking' Mi5 could be.

So read again perhaps what i wrote, we have lost many times, but at least the opponents, NRG, X and even ION,had some respect regardless the competition and rivalry.

finished watchin it few minutes ago :thumb: movie
and dont flame m8s swap was teh better team that night mi5 will get em next time ;)

Swap beats MI5 ( congratz, guess u played a very nice match )

but MI5 stays 1st!!

and if swap or any other dont beat them a couple of times nothing will change, so clam down all !!

just my to cents

cya in half a year when i watch again in UTAS forums :D

ppl who know me know that in the past I wasnt best friends with Mi5 but Ive got to agree with mc here tbh.

yeh i agreed with MC but on a side note, i jsut watched the movie and it was awesome, very well designed. looked like a very good match.

Maybe they are proud of the win, maybe they want ppl to see some of the match without giving away tactic's. Whatever reason it is, there's no reason to whine just because they ended your l33t winning streak.

I gotta say I agree with Stoned and Gazzy on this. I do see your point too Mc, but u shouldn't take it as a mockery or an insult to mi5, because it doesn't prove anything, it's just a good movie to see showing a fight from top clans.
Very well done swap, I really enjoyed watching it, nice of u to take the time to do it and make it public :)
Great music and some nice editing touches.
Maybe ppl would like to be asked before doing a movie about fighting them, dunno about that, I guess it's up to what ppl think, any ideas?
Thanks for another classic, keep it up and let's hope a great match will come up in 2 month, revengeeee :D

Originally posted by McNeill
Again, people dont seem to get the simple point, i have the demos of the Mi5 v ION game for example since it came out, and mkz for one can make the Movie. But we didnt. Why? We respected ION

:lol: Fuck the "Respect" make the move and let us watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.