->swap<- vs -={Mi5}=- - The Movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, same match when swap refused to authorize (-8-) to submit their maps late, even though (-8-) rescheduled the match for them and had a maplist on the original server booking....
No wonder they don't like you now, but that's old crap :)

dj m8

(-8-) are a good clan belt is in so-lid now...

there are some really nie people in 8 so dont flame them for certain people's attitudes =)

Hadn´t really made a big inpact on the result if we accepted their maps, try not 2 be so singleminded after all it was BELT ONLY that flamed during the war so he can FO and btw tiny portuguise guys wont even get dark fat swedish girls..........
And i don´t have anything against 8 now the clan is looking good
and yes dj i did get laid :)

If it wouldn't have made impact on the result, why refuse their maps then?
Cause suddenly all the clanleaders were out for the weekend and you didn't prac those maps... etc, already explained.

Agree @ (-8-) being a v nice clan. You said that most of them didn't flame during the match even though they had reasons to complain.
Anyway that's old crap. Just don't be surprised if some (-8-) members (or ex- ) dislike you now.

Hmm, ok to sum everything up for every1 who might not know what this is all about.

Brainrain, xb, beltroniko: These 3 are angry cause of swap not letting 8 choose maps 2 months ago. They will allways be angry about this and hate swap for that. We don´t really care but we actually don´t "START" writing bullshit in all your posts and calling you cunts because of what you did in the past. Every1 else seemed to like the movie, including at least 1 Mi5-player and then it can´t be bad. Immediately when we posted that the movie was out, look what happens: xb, belt and brain writes shit without even watching the movie first. Why? Well, obviously because of the reason i wrote about from the start here.

Why can´t you just forget this all and go on with your lives? This is OLD

Xb actually admitted that the movie wasn´t bad in a post afterwards and tnx for that.

Hmm, and Savage. There are no real sentence that can sum up what your posts and thoughts looks like. You only agree to what ppl (cough, Mc) says instead of making an own opinnion about stuff. That smells, and ppl only laugh about the stupidity tbh.

P.s.
Just saw what Psy and Paa wrote.
Psy, there are other facts in that story that all ppl don´t know about. We actually offered (-8-) to choose all 14 maps the next game we play. We didn´t count on that 3 guys should be flaming us for 2 months after this so now we revoked that promise. Sad these ppl had to spoil it for the rest of the guys in that clan.

Paa, yes there are some nice ppl in (-8-) and this story is forgotten by us and hopefully by some of them as well.

No need to go on with it really.

Originally posted by Psychotic
If it wouldn't have made impact on the result, why refuse their maps then?

Cause suddenly all the clanleaders were out for the weekend and you didn't prac those maps... etc, already explained.

Just don't be surprised if some (-8-) members (or ex- ) dislike you now.

We refused their maps cause as you say: We didn´t have time to practise them and they were late with them. And it´s not against the rules. End of story.

And no need to be surprised about all clan-leaders being out for the weekend. First of all there´s only 1 clan-leader in each clan and ppl do have a private life to take care of. We didn´t avoid 8´s requests cause we wouldn´t have a reason to do that.

And we´r not surprised if some ppl dislike us cause every1 cannot like every1. Simple as that really.

On the first pages the subject was swap making a movie about another clan without consulting them, not the quality/content of the movie, which surely is v good from what i've read here :)

You can apply exactly the same that you said @ savage to many ppl on this (and other) threads supporting swap blindly cause of friendship/nationality.

Allowing (-8-) to choose all the maps after 2 months (with your current prac schedules you surely are ready to play any map now :lol: ), looks like an empty offer, and now you revoked it because of ex-members like xb and belt?

Leaders away from the weekend.... surey, (almost) everyone has a life beyond UT :D And now that you took over squad leading and tactics and pracs and... prolly you could confirm maps, which you couldn't do 2 months ago.

Anyway you acted according to the league rules, which is legit, but unfortunately not always fair.

Originally posted by Psychotic
Allowing (-8-) to choose all the maps after 2 months (with your current prac schedules you surely are ready to play any map now :lol: ), looks like an empty offer, and now you revoked it because of ex-members like xb and belt?

Leaders away from the weekend.... surey, (almost) everyone has a life beyond UT :D And now that you took over squad leading and tactics and pracs and... prolly you could confirm maps, which you couldn't do 2 months ago.

You surely have no clue what we prac and how much we prac. We haven´t practised for 3 weeks tbh. We only practised our launches and that didn´t take much time. Every1 says we´r crap individually but play us 2v2 or 1v1 and we can prove the differ. No doubt about that.

And i haven´t taken over any tactics. Dj and me writes them together. Where did you get that from?

xb and belt became EX-members of (-8-) last week or something. What about the 7 other weeks?

Obviously you have Belts back here cause he´s in Spr. No doubt about that either. All of your accusations are faulty tbh and you shouldn´t talk about things you really don´t know both sides of the story.

lol I don't care how much you prac nor what you prac nor who makes tactics in swap nor...
And I actually pointed out before that belt's posts were out of place even though he has/had reasons to dislike you.

To explain other points, obviously.
Squad leading & organizing prac sessions means using clan admin pass = what you need to confirm maps....

hahah DJ that's exactly what I expected you to do now :P Read 1 page before this one :D
At least Tut has some brains.
Flame me in swedish a bit more plz, it looks sooo :cool:

@cos: I'm not acusing anyone... It's just what happened isn't it?
Anyway I gtg now later all :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.