Survivor Assault, Sunday march 28th, 20h15 GMT OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sign me up, though it's probably too late at this point. Good job setting this up html, hopefully people will have fun and it will be a blast.
Maybe next one will be on a NA server :)

SQUIWWEL MY FAV RODENT :love: :rodent:

:bawling: wish u voted in the poll or posted here earlier then i could've put u higher on the list :(

Borat_Great_Success.jpg

I had a blast watching it, and it seems like most people enjoyed it, specs and players alike :D

I will make a post "shortly" detailing who was who and who voted who off and such, i took notes!!!

GRATZ TO m1cr0 and BlackNinja for winning the event!!!!

1.Twnz -- 10
2.Salva -- 31
3.Meteor -- 28
4.Dj -- 35
5.Black ninja -- 81
6.uZi -- 13
7.QiutiQ -- 66
8.m1cr0 -- 37
9.Supermic -- 23
10.Free -- 33
11.Killerdude -- 89
12.Timmah -- 09
13.Syphus -- 17
14.Squirrel -- 92
15.Cyborg -- 47
16.Promax -- 59
17.SilverGuns -- 99
18.Nightwing -- 21

Blue team: 31, 99, 66, 37, 47, 89, 81, 23, 35
Red team: 59, 28, 13, 92, 09, 10, 17, 21, 33

GolgothaAL (9v9): 35 voted 47 out, 09 voted 59 out
Gladiator][AL(8v8): 35 voted 66 out, 17 voted 92 out
Bridge(7v7): 35 voted 99 out, 10 voted 21 out
Siege][(6v6): 35 voted 89 out, 09 voted 28 out
Ballistic(5v5): 37 voted 31 out, 10 voted 09 out
Submarinebase][(4v4): 37 voted 23 out, 10 voted 33 out
Lavafort][(3v3): 81 chose 37 as his 2v2 partner, 17 chose 10 as his 2v2 partner, 35(Dj) and 13(uZi) were left out

few screenshots I took:
full house warmup :D
56621427.jpg

Got MyM's?
gotmyms.jpg

m1cr0 sneaking to Falls when it's tied 2-2 on the final 2v2 map!!!!!!!!! (thought it was bn wrong; text on the image)
finalmap.jpg

<html> who did u think 31 was when u voted him out?
<m1c> i dont know i picked him randomly
<html> :/
<m1c> i guess some noob lol
<m1c> haha
<html> lol
<html> salva gonna be pissed
<m1c> :/
<m1c> didnt want to vote him off
<m1c> well i thought 31 almost looks like 37 and others may mix us up and vote me off instead
<html> LOL

that's the thrill of survivor assault, I know I felt it every map when I played and im damn glad an underdog like syphus made it to the final! because I myself as a NA underdog made it to the final a lot :D

Last edited:
i was 89 and got voted out by :dj: cuz he got Tnega first :(

funny thing on bridge, i was the first guy being launch by dbl at 2nd torch, last around 15 sec inside bridge trying to snipe the defender, wanted to reach 4th charge :(

also as I deemed this a GREAT SUCCESS borat style, im very interested in making another event, perhaps even better than this one, so your input as a spectator or better yet player would be greatly appreciated.

Here's what I have/remember so far:

hoi and a few others: NOT on a last sunday of a month!!! and everyone is right, if I make another event it will be on the first weekend of a month !!

pitbull: perhaps I should hide the immunitys for maps and only reveal who got them once a map ends, this way, players on attack would be more motivated to finish maps. Case in hand, wasn't much of a challenge to win siege when tnega was the immunity, then even, if not all players knew beforehand tnega was the immunity i wouldnt have laughed so much :rofl:

salva(ithink?): as Dj raped the first few maps and got 4 immunitys in a row, perhaps he should have gotten a permanent immunity or even a straight ticket to the final 2v2.

timmah: I think a point was made that people cba to finish a map after someone got immunity. Perhaps you can give a permanent immunity for someone to win 3 maps in a row.
If one team wins 3 maps in a row, permanent immunity on other team is revoked.
If one team wins 3 maps in a row, they get to vote off one on other team.
Also I like salva's idea that you get a permanent immunity after getting 3-4 immunities in a row.

m1cr0:- Primary and secondary objective: The primary objective just stays like it is, the player who attacked it will get immunity and can vote someone off. The player who attacked secondary objective will also get immunity but cant vote someone off in this map.
- perm. immunity for the first player of each team to get 5 immunities (primary+secondary counted together)
- final round 3vs3, when it is 4vs4 both guys with immunity get to vote for 1 guy to play with him PLUS a guy with perm. immunity (if theres no perm. immunity the top 2 guys by collected immunities will get it automatically. If there is a tie between some players the first maps immunity counts more because it is harder to get immunity there.)
- make teams more equal

meteor:The team that wins a map should maybe have an advantage in the player selection. That way the effort to win a map is more important.
Maybe the elimination progress should be done over two maps instead of one.
The final can also be a 3vs3
Incase possible the start team size could be set higher.
It can also be interesting to have absolute random start teams.

Dj: STILL i think one change is needed. I was just waiting on the defense all the time. Was NOTHING to do. no rewards at all except on bridge = godlike perm immuniy.
More of this would be good for defense. Otherwise its just a "LONG" wait till u attack ur own. More rewards for the defending team please. My plan there was to frag as less as possible as if i fragged alot ppl would kick me.
After the match i heard ppl was truing to frag as much as possible for the same reason. I was WTF WHY?!
Many frags = u should be voted off = i was noobing

Note: (im not saying i'll implement all the ideas above, this is just a brainstorm and I like quite a few of those ideas)

Last edited:
I thought it was a great night, and I'd be interested in playing again.

I was shocked at the end though, I had no idea 17 was roddie when we all revealed our nicks, nice that he got to the final. Although, I knew we would probably lose the 2v2 vs m1cr0 and BN as we lacked fire power and in general, they played very well. It was first to 3, they won the first two maps, bridge and ballistic, we then managed to comeback and win siege and golgothaAL. Final map was dungeons, we lost by 27 seconds or something, but at least the 2v2 didn't end up in total rape.

Just a note for next time, in the finals, whoever it may be, I for one would appreciate the specs not talking so much/spamming while we're playing!

Also

Red team: twnZ Meteor Uzi Free Timmah Syphus Squirrel Promax Nightwing

Blue team: Salva DJ m1cr0 Supermic BlackNinja QQ Cyborg Silverguns Killerdude

It seems you put a lot of the fraggers on the blue team in comparison with the red team(IMO), next time maybe even it out a little better, otherwise ggs, enjoyed it and thanks to html, MyM, and Timo!

few pics to come.

Last edited:
Attacks/Defence

Attachments

• 2v21.JPG
    2v21.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 2v22.JPG
    2v22.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 2v23.JPG
    2v23.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 2v24.JPG
    2v24.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 2v25.JPG
    2v25.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 2v26.JPG
    2v26.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 2v27.JPG
    2v27.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 17
And finally, a pic of all 18 players in the server
(Warmup)

Gratz m1c and bn and omfg sorry timmah!!

Attachments

• war1.JPG
    war1.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
As number 28 I was able to enjoy it inside the game till Siege :wave:

gg :)

Last edited:
And finally, a pic of all 18 players in the server
(Warmup)

Gratz m1c and bn and omfg sorry timmah!!

You're forgiven :P I'll meet you next time in the final. Still made it halfway and it was a fun night. I voted 2 guys off. Go tnega! Go hurons! :D Sorry for that promax/meteor.

Lets have another one this sunday :)

Some ideas:
I think a point was made that people cba to finish a map after someone got immunity. Perhaps you can give a permanent immunity for someone to win 3 maps in a row.
If one team wins 3 maps in a row, permanent immunity on other team is revoked.
If one team wins 3 maps in a row, they get to vote off one on other team.
Also I like salva's idea that you get a permanent immunity after getting 3-4 immunities in a row.

It was a very nice event idd, and extremelly fun to play :)

As Twnz said the 2v2 final we lacked fire power vs BN and Micro, and that gave them the edge on the first 2 maps thought on bridge Micro did a hell of a save on the 4th charge (played mate) Ballistic the frag power edge of blue was enough for them to take the win.

on Siege me and Twnz start having our teamplay in order and one unbelieveble darklaunch, with twnz setting is hammer at the sametime the 6 rocket was loaded was crazyyyy still great luanch and great win.

Golgotha there isn't much to say, our teamplay was pure class with didnt falied any launch atempt played well and basically got all objectives on the first run beside heart :)

Dungeon well i think me and twnz after the recovery really had the moral and upperhand to win this :) the attack was nice and fast, although their final def was way better then ours, but after gathering all armour and boots we managed to get it.

the defense was going quite well for us, and we wanted to win the game at falls. We managed to kill all launches atempts, control boots and pads and sometimes i made some double kills and twnz also.
the moment BN changed his aproach and managed to sneak in to falls made the difference and then the extra fire power and a lucky frag on skull gave them the win.

On a personal note, i found this event rather amusing and fun. Gladiator was the funnier map beacause it is wide open and allowed a perfect use of the map space.

I´m also very happy by reaching the final, since i actually played quite well :D topped some maps in objectives and frags, was never at the button on the score board and was very active in my team setting launches and helping out tactic wise.

I'm sure if the nicks and pings auth weren't masked i would prolly been voted out in the earlier stages regarding the names in my team instead of the performance i was having, the fact that didnt happened and that i only had one immunitty and showed enough skills to not be kicked till final made this survivor AS event really good and fun :P

players of the event?

Me and BN for reaching the final playing well and being the suprises of the event :D

plus gg to DJ on the Blue team for getting 4 immunitys in a row and kicking all the fraggers on his side :lol: :teehee: i think he only missed Micro :P

GG HTML MYM and TIMO for settign this up.

PS: just an advice to the winners i would donate my 20€ for sure if i would won it :D

Last edited:
gg it was a nice event and even the first maps with 8vs8 and 9vs9 were funny, hardly seen this much spam haha :D
it was more or less luck to stay in the game the first few maps because you could easily get voted off.
It was hard to guess who is who and i simply had no idea who to vote off lol.
It became tricky when it was 5v5 4v4 and 3v3, had to do some tactics on last map to make sure our team wins.
I was a bit surprised when I saw Roddie on red team after he revealed his name :D gj there!
The 2vs2 was also full of action till the end, I thought we will easily win it but twnz and Roddie gave a good fight and prooved me wrong.
Thx to html mym and timo for setting everything up :thumb:

some ideas:
- Primary and secondary objective: The primary objective just stays like it is, the player who attacked it will get immunity and can vote someone off. The player who attacked secondary objective will also get immunity but cant vote someone off in this map.
- perm. immunity for the first player of each team to get 5 immunities (primary+secondary counted together)
- final round 3vs3, when it is 4vs4 both guys with immunity get to vote for 1 guy to play with him PLUS a guy with perm. immunity (if theres no perm. immunity the top 2 guys by collected immunities will get it automatically. If there is a tie between some players the first maps immunity counts more because it is harder to get immunity there.)
- make teams more equal

Last edited:
The team that wins a map should maybe have an advantage in the player selection. That way the effort to win a map is more important.
Maybe the elimination progress should be done over two maps instead of one.
The final can also be a 3vs3

Incase possible the start team size could be set higher.

It can also be interesting to have absolute random start teams.

The idea is also interesting for ias and ictf. :D

Last edited:

well that wont happen again, at least not to me. It was 9 players in same team and getting the immunity is really hard.
Next time its 8players on the team then 7 then 6. I won 4 in a row with TONS of luck and some "smartness".
I also agree that a player with more than 3 immmunitys should at least be in the 3v3 final. It wont for sure not happen to me again.

What was my plan when kicking players out?

First Map
Well to be honest i had no plan when starting to play. I was only focusing on what html said. First map
he said hurons Path = immunity so i jumped the double hammer and got it. To me this was like WTF? Why do u set double hammer for me to jump. = STUPID!!!! then u dont get immunity urself. i was wtf i got it. Stupid team lol.
Dunno why set it to me really. AS it doenst matter what time u get attacking the map i was uber suprised team set the hammers. Defense was just doing nothing so.

My first kick i was thinking like. OK theres ALOT of players with 31, 35, 37 on blue team. 3 or 4 players on the "3x" number. So i thought i keep all these players so if i DONT win immunity they dont know whom to pick of the "3x" players. This was PLAN A. But this changed after a while.

Second map i won was Gladiator. I saw html said kill monster = Immunity, I took KEG and all rockets and feighn death on the ramp above him. Door open and BOOM 6 cluster in face lol. = immunity i win again.

Now i kicked the player with the highest frags on attack which was NOT a "3x" player.

Thrird Map was Bridge. Xplosive 4 as immmunity. Well i thohgt ok running low might get second. I didnt but someone else did. I toll belt as sson as second gone. Took boots and hammerjumped from snipertower roof to bridge lol. 2-3 guys jumping and chasing me low at xplsoives but was able to kill them all and get xplsoive 4 for immunity.

Now tho my tacs changed of kicking ppl out cause this was my 3rd win in a row. I now knew that ppl would know my number 35 as i kept winning. I was 100% sure that the next map i DONT win immunity ppl would vote me off. Cause im a threat to win next immunity and then kick them out. So i now change my plan of kicking ppl and just kicked the player with MOST frags in my team. I also specced alot during the map to consider who was a good player and who wasnt. So i i just decided to kick the best fragger out. If not he might get the immunity on next map.

fourth map was Siege. And as im kinda used getting belt their in pugs i was sure id get TNEGA really =).
always get that on attacks in pugs. but well some luck off course.
Same decision here. I kicked the 4th player in a row and decided to kick one i knew had more frags on previuos maps.
I also was SO close getting subbase. Someone in my team shot me "off" the line into sub. Was m
ine man. =)

To me the best tactic is getting rid of the best players in ur team. AS when reaching the 3v3 u can pick from the othrea team aswell. Doesnt really matter if u have shit players on ur team does it. I just tried to survive as many maps as possible by picking out best player one by one. But i failed in the end.

And Damn u BN for winning Lavafort. i made a small mistake ther running out first on the yard.

STILL i think one change is needed. I was just waiting on the defense all the time. Was NOTHING to do. no rewards at all except on bridge = godlike perm immuniy.

More of this would be good for defense. Otherwise its just a "LONG" wait till u attack ur own. More rewards for the defending team please. My plan there was to frag as less as possible as if i fragged alot ppl would kick me.

After the match i heard ppl was truing to frag as much as possible for the same reason. I was WTF WHY?!
Many frags = u should be voted off = i was noobing

Was really fun and love to play another one.

Last edited:
It is in the current survivor game mode not possible to say why someone gets voted out. To stay alive allone does not make sense for the game itself. And that you can use a player from the other team in the end is interesting but does not help to play assault as a team. In Siege you could just wait after Tnega and let the time run out cause it is not useful to play longer for both teams.

Players that set for example a launch maybe thought that they will not get voted out cause they helped to get hurons path that way.

The way the game is played at the moment is giving none, except players that reached the immunity themself and that do not vote themself out, control to gain the next stage without a bit luck. :lol:

Last edited: