Survivor Assault #4 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Axl 24*

wonder if m1c noticed i had top frags 2 maps in a row.. Seeing how html didnt pay any attention to it, like he did with dj :(

axl you got voted off 2nd time u had topfrags

i woulda spammed if u had a shot at 3 immun but u didnt since u got voted off after twice in a row

I thought it went well. It wasn't as intense as a normal pug because it didn't really matter which side won/lost a map. However there are more funny moments, and it's also a new way to think about assault.

Like on Bridge (for example), the immunities were something like 'Charge 4 > Final Assault > Second Assault > Main Gate'. So when I got to the Second Assault room with 1:30 left (attacking), I waited there for a while to see what happened with the other objectives. Unfortunately for me a teammate came into Second 10 seconds later, so I had to take the objective. And I think charge 4 went quickly after that.

As I said, survivor isn't all that thrilling for me, but those moments where you have to think 'outside the box' sort of make up for it :P

Couple of random fraps -

(warped past me at the last moment so I didn't know where he was)

(was 90% sure I was about to get Tunnels here... the defender suicided just before I got Compressor, so he was out of spawn quicker than he would of been otherwise)

Last edited:
well I got voted off on 2nd map, I backhammered on golgo for final obj, switched to mini and started shooting heart and I can honestly say I was sure I'd win immunity then I see 25 getting it wtf? thought oh well, I was unlucky

even funnier is after that on defense 25 decides to vote guess who off? ME FFS!!!!

people need to learn the game, fraggers will vote bottom off so we noobs need to vote top fraggers out to even out the tables! best way to play is be midfrags and not draw too much attention to weapon use or w/e else people might use to identify u (aka sniper only mini only etc...)

[19:19] <Torp> fyi
[19:20] <Torp> html hammer only in 3v3 about 1 year ago
[19:20] <Torp> when me, dj + him vs a team he didnt think was fair
[19:20] <Torp> he spent 10mins hammer only on balli
[19:20] <Torp> nice hypocrite eh :P

stir more bullshit bn, situation entirely different, it was on attack on ballistic i was trying my best to assault the base and distract defenders to help my team, also i forgot the exact situation but if i didnt want to play i wouldve found a sub if there was one available especially speccing the pug. I didnt hammer my teammates on defence doing absolutely jack shit...

...and i'm the one who's the laughing stock of the community? :thumb:

Oh yeah BAZINGA! Really got me there! I was actually assaulting aswell, with an occasional strategically placed hammer to place my teammates on a better overview of the map!