Suggestions

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well anyone could make a keybinds package like that pretty easily. I assumed you meant that you wanted me to add an option to the League Assault menu item unders Mods.

I'll make a small keybinds package and pop it on the web site.

cool, thx
I couldn't get the above to compile, kept an getting error
superclass utextrakeybindings of class leagueaskeybindings not found

Phear have you received any private messages from martz or mself regardnig site hosting the utoap site?

suggestion:
maybe a feature that
-if there are uneven teams (difference more than one player)-
spams the team with more players with a message (like when some1 is loged in as admin)
"EVEN TEAMS" all the time

only if server is running a public game of course

or would that be :gay:

I doubt there will be many if any new features from now on, just bug fixes. I'll be lookin at making preparations for UT2003 soon :D

Full Player Authorisation / Logging system (read: anti-merc system).

just wondering how is that gonna work out since some peeps change clans quite often :P
and technically its not against the rulz to merc :/

and btw zeroping might be a new feature that u could build in or install on the league servers
might help some peeps to snipe :sniper:
:)

Indeed it is, for example ZP recently had a wave of people using a cheat which allowed the cheater to instantly kill everyone visible to them.

hm... well ever tried sniping with a ping of 350 or 300?
i gotta aim at least 3 meters ahead of them... and then u got still the lag that they got + their own movement - impossible :\
havent seen a ZP cheater yet... at least i dont know about it ;)

New Say/TeamSay markup

Being a coder of some years I've recently tried to get my hands dirty in UnrealScript. As a starter project I thought I'd try and emulate a few features of the LeagueAS MOD as closely as I could.

I especially like the new markup that you've integrated into the Say/TeamSay commands, and that was one of the first things I tried to copy. In fact I added a few new markup-tags of my own, and I'd really like to see them integrated into LeagueAS if you like them. Here's the list:

%POSITION%
- A very simple one. This returns the value in %LOCATION% if it is not "Unknown", otherwise it returns %OBJECTIVE%.

%MYTARGET%
- This returns the name of the player you are looking at, and is not team-dependent. I created this one as I was getting to grips with Traces, but I don't think it's quite as useful as the one below...

%NEARESTTEAMMATE%
- As the tag suggests, this returns the name your nearest team-mate. For example, in your User.ini you could have:

X=TeamSay > %NEARESTTEAMMATE%, I'm right behind you! | Speech 4 3 -1

I know you said in your above post that you will probably not add new features, but these are just extensions on an existing feature and I hope you'll consider them in a minor-update ;)

BTW, why not bring back AdvancedSay and AdvancedTeamSay? I don't always play on LeagueAS servers and when I don't I'm forever spamming my team-mate's consoles with undoctored markup :D

Cheers

They are implementing the %thingy% things in utpure btw head over to the forum its a sticky, maybe make it universal?

ooh, ooh!!

More control over the font size of the extended hud (as opposed to normal and huge size). I find myself either turning it off entirely or running at higher monitor resolution. Is there any way to get a 'make it smaller' option?
Anyway, keep up the excellent work, i love leagueAS.

the Autocannon in Bridge (on the Bridge) kills her own teamm8z ;) can you fix this :P

or teamsay messages in another colour ? e.g blue.

are these things possible?

1) fix autocannons (like said above) teamkilling
2) behindview = suicide (like cv = suicide)

i think thats a good idea teammates msgs in a different colour

Status
Not open for further replies.