Suggestion for LeagueAS

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Felerian

"All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?"
Nov 5, 2002
I would like to see it possible to mute specific Players.
Would be really nice.
Lately there are many twats on servers and they can be pretty anoying.
It sux and is rude to put on "mute enemy" or "mute all" and i actually wanna talk with ppl while playing.

But some ppl just should shut up, and because they dont, i think many ppl would like to see this work in LeagueAS.

I think it would be enough if its Clientside.
So you just add names into a ini file and ppl with those names are ignored or muted whatever.

Think this is possible?

[edit]
namless bad rep said:
21-02-2005 19:10 yup, id love to mute you
thx :thumb: you really gave it to me now...
[/edit]

Last edited:
im constantly saying in clan wars that it should be possible to be able to mute ur own team mate(s)

dont u people read every single thing i say ever? :shake:

Humph said:
I agree, It would be most helpful if I could mute Felerian specifically.

hump, when will you stop posting off topic or starting to post serious stuff?
:nono:

Reactions: Humph
how about make VoteMenu 13 or what would be next where u can vote players not to talk? :naughty:
and then it should be temporary 30min or so, not like the ban from server which goes away after next map ;/

hmm does a client know another clients IP ?
otherwise this fix would probably need to be made server side if i understand right wouldnt it ?

good idea while youre at it may i suggest AGAIN to show objectives as stars or medals or whatever and show only frags as an optional feature.

this also makes it easier to see constantly good players if youre looking for recruits.
And it will particularly appeal to me because I always finish first.

sobo said:
good idea while youre at it may i suggest AGAIN to show objectives as stars or medals or whatever and show only frags as an optional feature.
i 2nd that, i also suggest that suicides by the use of the suicide command shouldnt be subtracted from your frags, only if you blow yourself up with rockets or something similar it should afect the score.

it would also be nice if the location of the F6 info could be moved to the right end of the message box and if you could enable F6 and timedemo1 in LAS for good, so you dont have to do it everytime you start the game :)