Strange Gif

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

which way

• Total voters
Stared at it for 10 minutes, and it just went clockwise.
Then suddenly I 'got it' and it went anti-clockwise, and then I could switch between the two at any time... and now it's just going clockwise again :cry:

hmmm little weird:/ its true when concentrate it spining both sides:/ a bit kinky:P:rofl:

only works for me if I squint at it to go anticlockwise, then it stays like that for million hours and cant make it go back till I squint again lol

Both ways. What helps for me is holding my finger between my eyes and the screen, then rotate the finger the opposite direction of which the girl is currently going.

clockwise only.. haven't tried really hard to let her move the other way i must admit.. :)

both ways
for those who can only see one way... blink your eyes really fast and concentrate on the images u see then
then stop blinking when she turns the way u want her to move - worked for me

can see both cw an ccw. thats when i voted but when i looked again it swinged back and forth!

how bizar :snot:

Well it only goes clockwise for me, but checking that link and its a load of rubbish, most of the left brain functions dominate my personality (IMHO) yet if that were the case I should see it going anti-clockwise.

are you people actually looking above the image? When u look at straight at it, she turns one direction, when you look above it, like at where Deadboys name is, she turns the other way. Pretty cool really :D