# StdAS - 27.11.2007 :: :bC)< 3 - 8 -=LAG=-

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RSS

I spam, therefore I am. <a href='/showthread.php?t
Aug 6, 2007
:bC)< matchcomment:
:bC)< said:
// Sarmat: buuyaka buuyaka!! // Retard(he tell me that after match): thats was gay if we come to div 2 we gonna kick lag 8-0 cause they didnt allow u merc. thats was sad i just wanna say i congarts u cause u put a good fight although it was 4 vs 6. // blackfox: !blame my provider" // Fuler: LOL funny match. For example, 2 men at second assault with belts + rox and i kill them both and then they stop me 1 metre before obj with enforcers. Im luckest man of this match and sarmat is the best player of this match... With your not allowing us merc when we get 4(btw blackfox with 50-400 ping and 40%p/l) vs. 6 and then allow merc when it was 6-3 you can go to shit. SnowCat wanna help us but they didnt allow him so maybe next time m8. Anyways that we are 4/5 is not LAG fault but i think, all clans know bC is coming to Hz and maybe thats why we dont have members... At begining of match i said we dont want merc, but when we are 4 vs. 6 its little another than 5 vs. 6. GG & GL in future when we come with full team :) Ps must have // Lucy(my secret love): sorry mate. im rly not happy about it

-=LAG=- matchcomment:
-=LAG=- said:
Well not the experienced team today so we screwed up a number of things. They hed no team as expected and blackfox lagegd, so did saint and Xenos. but nyway hope u guiys get active and ready for a good war nxt time :D //Eas

:: Match statistics ::

Full match report...

Well im not happy bout this gaymatch. But at least u Fuler could not put that as we didnt allow u to merc till it was 6-3, though u had 4 players.

Fuler :"With your not allowing us merc when we get 4 vs. 6 and then allow merc when it was 6-3 you can go to shit."

look at the match stats. Temper left and made it 6 vs 4 when it ALREADY was score of 6-3, and then u was allowed to take merc though u decided not to disturb snowcat. And btw at the begining of match u didnt want to take merc but to play 6 vs 5 :nono:
Dont try to make martyr of yourself

Just to be clear. I talked with fuler about the match. And that's enough for me. But since some other people now think and say that -=LAG=- is a lame clan, I feel obliged to post here. First of all, i can't understand why everyone is so shocked bacause we didn't allow bc mercs. At the beginning of the match they said that they didn't want mercs. Then, when temper had to go, we allowed them mercs ( they played half map 4v6 ) but fuler didn't want any and said that there was no need since only 2 maps were left. Then I suggest some people that judge without really knowing what happened to get some more informations before saying something wrong. I should not even apologize here because -=LAG=- has always been a friendly clan towards all the clans respecting us. And not that friendly with the ones who don't. Not allowing mercs is a choice that has been taken by clans since '99 and I really don't understand why when -=LAG=- doesn't allow mercs, everyone is extremely scandalized, while when some other clan ( especially some older and more experienced clan ) does the same, none cares. And to be honest we couldn't even be accused of not allowing mercs bacause we did. Only my fault if we allowed them a little later ( my mates wanted to allow them asap). I had some reasons and I explained them to fuler. No need to say them here. Moreover I want to underline that -=LAG=- have always allowed mercs ( but in uP-LAG match. The reasons are clearly written in the match comments ) to nice and friendly clans like plu9 ( we allowed them dirz who had monster kills too :rofl: ), FO and sp. I myself also apoligized always with people flamed by our members ( it really barely happens ): then I apologized with sarmat for my hammercamping siege teleport ( although all the players are allowed to do that ), with fuler when action flamed him saying he's a lucker after he had just been killed when he was 1 inch far from last siege objective when 2 seconds were left ( despite action told me that he didn't ) and so on. I'm not saying we are saints but for sure we are not lamers. And yes tard,FFS ownz -=LAG=-. Hope you're happy now.

all be ok, if u allowed merc when match was beginning, then all will be clear :P

alex, we had 4 players and fox (ping 80-500 ~over 220), later we played 3+fox vs 6

i hope we will have full team in next match, and then we can revange without flame...
*($)@!/\/']['*;1435546 said:
Hope you're happy now.
no...im not happy...i must learn on english test :(