# StdAS - 13.02.2011 :: [NAC] 0 - 8

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RSS

I spam, therefore I am. <a href='/showthread.php?t
Aug 6, 2007
[NAC] matchcomment:
[NAC] said:
gg ding. It was elite snipers vs spamming n00bs and we expected to lose heavily so the 8-0 result was to no surprise for us. But we had fun on TS and with beer consumption on the jolly side we had a great evening! And TaRgEt U were our only good sniper in this match so not easy when there's 6 good snipers on the other team :lol: cu some other time dingsters but don't chose Asthenosphere and AsthenosphereAL plz lol

<d1ng> matchcomment:
<d1ng> said:
<[^dErzOnk^]> thx NAC for doing a full match! Easy for us but hard to stand Target crying, cause of that lucy was close to Quit UTA 4 ever :P :wave: GG - nice to see you guys n girls still playing :)
<lucy>target is the single cause of global warming, he cryed so much tonight he used every single tissue in the world, thus eradicting the entire tree population of the world
<j-sphr> lol @ target
<Meteor> lol
<lucy> hes terrible
<lucy> hes a nobody
<lucy> make sure you put my comment

Full match report...