# StdAS - 08.10.2007 :: -=LAG=- 4 - 8 [DFP]

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bah i hate this Whine after Every Match ...

First : When u against Spam why u use the Flak ^^

And my Sniper is a HUGE Spam Weapon , Fear the Spam of Snip

lol Spitter, I remember playing vs them and having them whine about spam while all they used was flak :(

omg I'm not responsible for Saint's comment, O and tbh i hardly ever kill some1 with flak. Another thing, spam is when 5 or 6 ppl fire rox @ a little passage constatly flak is not always spam, flak is more of an icon of spam. Bout the Whine lol, spam always feels unfair I try to just bear it till it's over. Well letz stop this completly useless conversation esp. smantie who's got nothing to do with it what so ever. 'I' hope to ply u again some time, and b ready for a harder match :P

Its not Personal against your clan but i read it in the last 4 Match comments and its sucks ...

And the funny thing is that all who Wrote , "Spammers" , Spamming 2 in the matches , thats why im Pissed ..

I just can have a laff reading wot smantie and spitter said:
1) On -=LAG=- - dzz match we didn't whine bout spam that much ( personally i didn't at all ). I just suggested my m8s 2 mute enemy since Silence was flaming whole my clan under authorization of smantie( silience said that and smantie confirmed ), behaving the way that more suits him.
2)To Use the flak cannon is not to spam. Not always at least. In dfp case is spam. As is spam when they use roxs, shock rilfe, bio rifle and so on with all the weapons they can use.
3)We used flak cannon in some parts of some maps. They just spammed with it. In every map they cud. And when they didn't use flak, they used roxs randomly fired. Of course iz hard not to hit some1 with roxs on submarinebase. Oh. And wot bout shock spam at respawn on AS-Bridge? Or maybe that was skill Spitter?
4)Pretending that flak cannon means only spam then this is wot i tell u: Change ur skin Spitter, since every1 thinks that Xan skin is 4 naabs.
5)I rly can’t believe that u accused -=LAG=- of spamming just koz sometimes it used flaks, while DFP didn’t coz used mostly roxs to spam, or shockrifle or any other weapon.
6) About ur sniping spitter.. U used sniper in a map only, AS-Bridge, barely killing the ppl survived from the spam of ur clanmate Kamasutra. 1 map on 12.

Its not Personal against your clan but i read it in the last 4 Match comments and its sucks ...

And the funny thing is that all who Wrote , "Spammers" , Spamming 2 in the matches , thats why im Pissed ..
U made it sound so :P, and i don't think it only that 4 matchcomments :rofl:

Torp's right, it's the way u use it :P

and gg double post Saint :lol:

I use it Every map , wehre it is or Minigun :) (Desolate , Desert for example) , But o.k :)

I dont write exactly I doenst only mean the flak as Spam. Just have a look to Bride : The Bridge entrance , every clan i Play Spams the Entrance with Shock , rl and other Stuff . the Point is 1 Clan come Through this Spam and the Other not and get Pissed :) . I also Says in Teamspeak sometimes , bah this shit Lucky Spamshoot but i dont Write it every Time in the MAtchcomment.