StdAS: [»ULL«] 7 - 2 ]>BO<[ - 25/10/2004

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hi

i would suck your cock but i would have to have a stool to reach it on your head :x

i have a tactic for you bo its called not getting owned :x

xxxxxxxxxxx
sarah

BTW Dat was me when i joined cant belive i got pass right was at that for ages fs and it turns out the pass was fucking easy tut tut ull :D sorry wont do it again tho!

tw43n said:
BTW Dat was me when i joined cant belive i got pass right was at that for ages fs and it turns out the pass was fucking easy tut tut ull :D sorry wont do it again tho!

Er...why would you try and join a match for the fun of it? Public server's full?

oi fs i was bored and didnt think id get in tbh just tried like a few times then i got it right then i was like SHIT and left lol chill

lol dude no one cares really, its just a game and we pld shit anyhow so even if you hadn't pld we would have lost, vali dafe dige beja inke baraje bache kocholo bazi koni biya ba marda bazi kon :cool: dadashetam ba khodet biyar, and you can all rub poof's shiny head as a treat afterwards :chilled:

chatting to me, tim, whitey and rest, like you and others he has the username and pass but isnt a member of ull. i saw him in the main channel so dragged him to ours to chat to as hes in spr we didnt have a problem with him voice spectating, even if his singing nearly cost us the war as we all went partially deaf j\k :D

was rather silly as he said he was bored so i told him to try to get onto the server and he did :S whitey needs to pick a better pass in future

xxxxxxxxxx
sarah

Last edited: