Star Wars Episode III

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

heard today in teh radio why anakin skywalker changed to the dark side without seen the movie. FS nuke this fukcing radio station :hangover:

huh how do i do spoler tags?
["spoiler"]blabla["/spoiler"]

without the " ofcourse.

im sorry but i think its all over rated! then i was told by someone that way back in the 70's this guy said he would make 6 films and he has! my question are all fans so fanatic about this???

he actualy said he would make 9
a begining a middle and an end trilogy ...

when the phantom menace came out it had the tag line every saga has a begining and the starwars forums were ablaze with talk about the 9 ..... but it looks now that it will only be the 6 unless he lets somone else take it further.

The first three starwars were class, "A new hope" "the empire strikes back" and "return of the jedi". "Episode1" was still ok but it went downhill from there, shame :(

Then again im much bigger supporter of older films altogether :p:

Imo it is a great movie. Really enjoyed it a lot!

Basdo said:
I'd really like to know how C3PO is getting the golden look and Obi Wan his new name
FS, both questions didn't get answered!!
Funny how George Lucas managed to undo some of his mistakes. For example there is a reason now why Yoda is the teacher of Obi Wan or why C3PO doesn't know Obi Wan in the later episodes.
I personally just love Yoda :D (as everyone I suppose). The funniest moment was when he entered palpatine's room and killed the guards with his easiness :lol: And R2D2 owned too, yes.
The very good story, the impressive format and also a lot of funny scenes make it an ace movie in my eyes.
10/10

Last edited:
Well ive seen it now ;)

I gota say i did like it :D - i wont compare it to other episodes, because there different chapters in a long story.
Overall it was a great film, but of course it did have some plot holes :stompa: !

I think the best moment is annakins eyes and the hate in him while he burnt on the rocks, although i do think he changed to dark side too fast!

I like it alot! :satan:

Palpatine is a smart bastard, and remove the ground Jedi´s are standing on.
Dont think Anakin turn to fast, its a process working on him, episode 1,2, and he just make his decision
to save Amidala and her pregnacy.

Mebbe Anakin is made by Palpatine?
So he had the dark side in him all the time.
Palpatine says in movie, his own teacher was the most powerfull in the world and could even bring life
from midi chlorians and he learned palpatine that. Before palpatine killed him, in his sleep! :P
So why cant Palpatine create life from midi chlorians like him and be the father to Lord vader?

I liked the way how they let Anakin move to the dark side. Tbh I expected a worse story, I thought he would just turn evil from one second to the other. But the apparent betrayel of the Jedis and the upcoming death of Padme he had to avoid were good reasons. A surprisingly good story.

This film will make me re-watch 1/2 and prob watch 3 again. The death of padme was ironic - he sees padme die in his visions but did not know the reason why...
Although the reason was himself, and not childbirth! The storty was spot on anyway ;)

Anyway i think sidious was the apprentice of the "insert name" better sith