Standard Assault League activity

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Standard Assault League games activity

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pitty there is no option: "plix giev meh A english dictionarie" you would be able to vote for, Matt

6 divisions what the shit, anyone still has a screenshot of that ?

there were even a time where the league consisted of 7 divisions and being in Div2 meant something.
Way before you joined it. WIth serious flaming threads, action, competition, excitement, new stuff. Where being an admin requested nuts and a self defensive training.
Compared to that time today is boring and dull :(

Last edited:
Last edited:
there were even a time where the league consisted of 7 divisions and being in Div2 meant something.
Way before you joined it. WIth serious flaming threads, action, competition, excitement, new stuff. Where being an admin requested nuts and a self defensive training.
Compared to that time today is boring and dull :(

Actually I've been around here since 2002, made a new account but i know what u mean was way better than. Back then i was a div5 newb playing jolt nd boomtown mhaha :D

PRO AS LEAGUE

A)tf, B)Mi5, D)sK, E)FxN, F)pRO, H)SWAP I)PaC

This is when the league was at it peak. Every team listed here was an absolute beast team. EAch game was hugely competitive

Last edited:
Still remember speccing (in irc) a mach between Mi5 and UAS (I think it was) and the score was like 0-0 after 5 maps :lol: All maps were tied they were fighting so hard. Always would have loved to watch that one.

xb: u forgot aak in 8th place :bawling:
maybe cause we always blew you off the battlefield *nose up*
motz.gif

PRO AS LEAGUE

A)tf, B)Mi5, D)sK, E)FxN, F)pRO, H)SWAP I)PaC

This is when the league was at it peak. Every team listed here was an absolute beast team. EAch game was hugely competitive
Ah, I remember, those games we're indeed quite nice. Good times.

shhh !

(tbh I think most of the time you were the better team :( ... but actually we wanted to go back to the old times, right? so erm... lol no you k4ckb00n! the maps we won were completed in like < 10 sec lol. and we had 50% full-defs with at least two godlikes?? ... and the maps you won? ... were newbmaps and you had a huge ping advantage! and you lagged like hell!! just give up... you sucked you idiots!)

but actually we wanted to go back to the old times, right? so erm... lol no you k4ckb00n! ..... and you had a huge ping advantage! and you lagged like hell!! just give up... you sucked you idiots!)
awww the memories ;((((((((((((