st30 do you wish to try !

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo

One & Only
Aug 20, 2003
Scotland
Okay miner i read your match report ([st\30]: [+ krimz0n (yes he is signing up now fs).] Good Game, only 2v6, so I got some mercs for them, that whined through the WHOLE match (MC + {24}).)

(a)Didnt whine i just verbally abused you for a bit which if you know me i tend to do at times with no offense intended) and also your server is as good as an ashtray on a motorbike imo :moon2:

( finally we're pulling the defensive positions together with our now common good attacks)

(b)Your gameplay would also improve if yous would stop jumping bout like a load a bunnys on heat!
(c)My chicken korma pwned Mmmm :)

And finally ->MC<- wouldnt mind a friendly soon if your up4 it :rocket:

Hurrah for MC proving my point that they are whiners :rolleyes:

"You didn't whine you just complained about the team and the server". Nice contradiction.

Quit spamming the forums with your shit, we'll meet you in div3 plzkthnx, I dont have any time for UT apart from matches, especially with this AS-Cup thing and my final semester of university.

Feel free to spam some more so I can chuckle to myself.

EDIT:: Whoops I forgot you're only div3, soz :D

Last edited:
Miner could moan about the server...

...he was the only one with a constant ping over 100 ;)

but if we talk about shit.. matchleaver are SHT !!!

Tech said:
You are so :gay:

Wow, going in to your best comebacks already :rolleyes:

Keep entertaining me :lol:

On a more serious note though, you should be playing some div2 clans in preperation for AS-Cup ;)

Last edited:
Miner said:
"har" ok next time I'll play Confused 2v6 :rolleyes: idiot

i seem to recal you asked me to play miner, if your clan wasent lame, you would of played 5 of your real players vs 5 "mercs".

Just asking,
Came a long way from +{AI}+ beating you 8-1 hehe, a very long way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.