Speed Run Revived

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

OK, any quicker than Banshee's record on Gladiator and a demo is requested. Although I don't know the map too well I don't see how a 20 second short cut can be done, but could be wrong.

Siege 3 and RocketCommand have been added to the list, you can now post records for these maps!!

naja I know a way to make the Guardian kill himself and u do the map like 1.5 mins faster :yawn:

Take seige 3 off because the only person who knows/cares about that map is html and he is officially a bellend.

Well i cant do offline demos (dont know why but it makes my ut crash) i still dont even remember how i did it because i was a bit drunk (yay costume party). but i remember that there was a fucking lot of armour and healthpacks wich i used. i gonna try to do this again tomorrow and use fraps for a rec :) but its definitely done without cheats.

Can I do Siege by shooting the barrels online and making the server crash? Technically that's the map finished, since a restart is immediately required. No? Right.

This thread is kinda losing its appeal tho Torp, cos most of the times are at or near their limit, at least for the more interesting, well-known maps. Do something, quick.

I have Useless, 2 maps have been added.

People need to try newer maps, that's the point..... No point in trying to take Ballistic and Siege records all the time when you play them in every match and pug going.

RocketCommandSE
Siege]|[AL

Both these maps are now recordable.

This weekend.... Vampire and BioAssault will be added.

I have Useless, 2 maps have been added.

People need to try newer maps, that's the point..... No point in trying to take Ballistic and Siege records all the time when you play them in every match and pug going.

RocketCommandSE
Siege]|[AL

Both these maps are now recordable.

This weekend.... Vampire and BioAssault will be added.

:bounce: :D

shot0034.jpg

siege 3 is my preciousssss no one can know my secret run

Just did a perfect Rook and still got 29 seconds :( 2 rippers for Gatehouse, hammer-jump to FInal. THought I had 28 but no. If that one gets beaten I'd love a demo pls :bounce:

Nice idea tbh Jackel, shame you didn't say it before we started. Think we have gone too far to change to that now but would have been interesting.

Nice idea tbh Jackel, shame you didn't say it before we started. Think we have gone too far to change to that now but would have been interesting.

i just read it through a bit and there's a lot of questions about the legality of several screenshots.