spam?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

erm.............:lol: 999 looooooooooooooooool
ok try to guess on, ill just answer if its right coz it can take lots of time.....u have to count it anotherway, use your fingers :p:

:lol:

i have a lot of time as pupil, but thats take to many time! :shout:

i only count if u sent me a new computer
for example ( P4 2GHZ, 512 MB-RAm, geforce 3 ultra....)

erm...far away from that. you need 1:43 to scroll to the bottom of the monsterspam, you think that are only 337 lines :stupid: :D
its about ...i wont tell you :D

Originally posted by $îxÞãçk
erm...far away from that. you need 1:43 to scroll to the bottom of the monsterspam, you think that are only 337 lines :stupid: :D
its about ...i wont tell you :D

if i overclock my mousewheel i think i can get 1:42
i hope the mouse wont get to hot i guess i might need a radiator for my wheel :naughty:

lo smark

woot did i tell u Six? 5900 lines something ....naaa forgot it now but close to 6000 rows at least (cant cut/paste more afaik) :P

cyaz

:eek: 6000 goooooooood very goooooooooood!

now tell me the exact count of spaces and you win!!!!!!!!!

sooooo close........you almost have it......the big surprise behind door 2!!!!!!!!!!

ok last try to explain it....i dont want the :spock::hump: amount of lines, i wanna know the spaces in the post!
anybody telling me the amount of lines again (if wrong or correct), isnt allowed to win the price :p: