Soon to b locked...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. 450 would never fit in to 96
2. weight would squat the suspension
3. torque would tear the poor thingy apart :D

---------------------------------------------|

Then again, if you'd fit a whole new drivetrain and place the powerhouse to the rear of the car making the car a rwd it might work :rolleyes: :D

unless it's integrated into a volvo l80 wheel loader...:P

:rofl: hemi-cuda technic + saab 96 chassis = yummy:D

Aye :D

Would be terrible waste fitting a hemi into saab...sum old 4-litre commando would be more than enough to tear 96 apart :P
Besides, hemi's cost usually at least a 6-digit number of money so... :rolleyes:

more like fords, cars and bikes my dear friend rd:P

muahaha.. we will build a Lutus sportscar in ScaniaIndustrigymnasium ;) and it rox! but dont like the ford engine that we must use.. wanna get an other.. maybe 1 of scanias engins:D 16-Litre V8 :eek: just realized 1 thingi, it wont fit :eek: err..

fookin nice cars that ya build there... build one for me too:)

Ford engines r0x0r j00 f00 :D
Seriously, they've used ford engines alot in real sports cars like De Tomaso, AC Cobra, all Shelbys and some TVR's. You should be proud ffs
:rolleyes:
btw what engine is it?

depends who is going to put it in the car :D it could end up like a saab , not working :D

I'd love to take apart and clean and old ford engine...actually almost any non-jap engine :D
You pr0lly have some old 1.1 fiesta engine there :D

nah they are all the same shite, like följamis ekkeri engine, just like any other jap engine, and i DO know what im talking about being a self-educated toyota & variants repairman:D