soccer / football thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I actually think he has the "power" and will to make it to reals starting 11.

Not this year but maybe the next season if he wont leave Real immediately :P

Scotland got pounded today! :footy: Embarrasing as a fan though how ~2000 scottish fans can outroar ~21000 swedish fans. Seriously.

When people come to cheer on Sweden we go and clap our hands and go "GO SWEDEN!" a couple of times until it dies out. I was even told to sit down during a corner today?!? WTF IS UP WITH THAT!?

Loic Remy apparently carrying a concealed heart condition. Poor boy, looks like his football career is over before it really took off. Good thing they spotted it in time though!

--

Aquilani looks off on loan to some Italian side. What.The.Fuck. Roy has lost it already. fuck off ffs im furious lolol no rly i am.
edit: who the hell sends an £18m player on loan!? !?!?! !?!?!?!?!?!?!? ?! ?! ?! ?! ?! ?!? ridiculous.

today next Premiership matches
Wigan - Chelsea -> and now something interesting, Drogba scored hat-trick in match against WBA and vs Wigan (may 2010)... it mean that he scored hat-tricks in two next league matches... if he will score 3 goals in this match, he can become first person since 40' who made it (3 hat-tricks in 3 league matches)... he can do it, i give him 2% ;) :D

yes I saw it...but only since 89minute of playing...so after he 3-0 I switched on the TV and saw the freaking goal in minute 93 :rofl:

really pld Bremen, welcome so CL (again...) ;)

:clap: