So...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

to be honest I dont care if it does get played or not. Tournament ended few months ago not even completed.

I am not a real IAC admin anymore because I called Torp a "motherfucker." BLAME FARAC!

I called uZi a "tossbag" and a bunch of flowers arrived in the post the next day :confused: There's no predicting some of these admins y'know.

lol this league is brilliant.

I thought it was clever. The moral of the story is: anytime you want to get out of any bit of responsibility, just call Torp a "motherfucker" and all is well.

just to satisfy my curiousity: who is the official winner?
If this question couldn't be answered, i request that the austria team is the official champion.

Not because we played that well or had a good captain, only because we had the sexiest members (ofc mainly me)

I already crowned myself the winner, sorry. And you can't dispute the fact that neither myself or anyone from the Republic of Awesomeness actually played in the cup - it was awarded on principle of being the most awesome (period); though maybe we could arrange a runner's up prize for being the most sexy team. maybe.

Last edited:
just to satisfy my curiousity: who is the official winner?
If this question couldn't be answered, i request that the austria team is the official champion.

Not because we played that well or had a good captain, only because we had the sexiest members (ofc mainly me)

die.

edit: please don't then i'd feel guilty, but just to get the point across, I hate your post.

since there wasnt a second game in the final no one will ever know who will be the winner.. There will not be a second so far as i know since pete and several on the england team aint playing ut anymore.

I already crowned myself the winner, sorry.

:lol: I can't get the image out of my head of you dressed in regal robes, solemnly placing a crown that you made out of toilet rolls and tinfoil on your head and then singing the national anthem with your hand over your heart. Alone in your bedroom :lol:

koo-koo.gif

throw out the finalist and let teams 3-4 play finals

winner = Champs

teams 1 + 2 have already forfeited by not playing the matches req

I declare Denmark / Norway, also known as team [ODIN] and currently known as team [SMANT] the winners.