Snack Appreciation....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Jun 8, 2001
Denver, CO
Nutty Bars ownz j00...

nutty1.gif

Nutty Bars... pffft.

Andycapp-HF-clean.jpg

Andy Capp is the snack food GOD.

Wise-SV.jpg

Salt and Vinegar chips are the ONLY chips worth eating.

Alternately, you could get yourself some shredded, prepared squid.

"But what will we drink?", you ask... Here's your answer.

stewarts-key_lime.jpg

"Stewart's Fountain Classics" are some of the best carbonated beverages ever to grace our fine planet. My favorite has to be Key Lime, as you can tell be the above picture.

715712078056P.JPG

And you can never go wrong with iced tea.

Finally, my favorite beverage, horchata.

horchata.jpg

I'm not too fond of the bottled kinds, but it was the best picture I could find. You should be able to get some at your local Mexican restaurant, grocery aisle, or whatever.

Also, eat it 56Ks.

Last edited:
I'll side with the Stewerts beverages and Salt and Vinegar chips, but Andy Capps? That stuff has a shelf life of like 28 years. No thanks, I'll pass on the food that has a life expectancy that exceeds the life of average home pet.

Anyway, make a sandwich if you're hungry =P

saasdaf

Come on... say you go buy a dog one day and pick up a bag of Andy Capp's hot fries. You put them on the shelf of your pantry, and forget about them. Time passes, and the hot fries evetually fall to the back of the pantry.

Then, one day, many years down the road, the dog you bought dies. You're searching for comfort food, and what do you find? That mystical bag of hot fries, still fresh as the day you bought them. You begin to eat them, and you're reminded of days long past, of the day you bought your now deceased pet. You are reminded of better times.

How is this a bad thing?

When I'm reminded of the 4 inches of dirt, dust various things that have collected on the bag and are on my hands on their way to my mouth.

cow you moron.

Uhhh.

There's a little thing called water... Which humanity has recently discovered. We use it to wash and clean things, often in conjunction with soap... Things such as HANDS and BAGS, and often ourselves.

Yes, a bag that develops holes and tears in it over the period of 10+ years.
Heres your Algebra lesson for the day. Its called "The Transitive Property"

Example:
a=b
b=c
c=a
If a is equal to b, and b is equal to c then by the transitive property, c equals a.

Lets apply this new found infomation to the problem at hand.

Old bag=Leaky bag
Leaky bag=Wet fries
Old bag=Wet fries

If an old bag is equal to a leacky bag, and a leaky bag is equal to some wet fries, then an old bag must be equal to wet fries.

Plastic does not develop develop rips and tears from simply sitting in a pantry.

Let me introduce you to some simple science.

Plastic in non-biodegradable and is not easily weathered by water(unless the water has substantial force to weather the bag, and unless you have a hole in the roof allowing water to flow into the pantry during a storm, then this will not happen). Also, holes via melting will not occur as the temperature required to melt plastic will not be achieved under normal household circumstances. Plastic often doesn't deteriorate significantly in many landfills... So why would it deteriorate within your pantry?

Those hot fries will stay dry and tasty for a very long time.

Lastly, PLASTICS MAKE IT POSSIBLE!

It will however, develop quite the texture of swiss cheese over time from being jostled around, knocked on the floor, pushed or possibly chewed on by the curious rodent living in your house, which is a good possibility considering the amount of food in the pantry and animals tendancy to migrate towards areas where there is an abundance of food.

Please stop posting and sending me sex0r tells over ICQ :(

If it is in the back, it will not be knocked to the ground, and if it was, you would notice. And if you notice those delicious hot fries, you will probably consume them.

However, I've noticed that rodents do tend to head towards anything even remotely spicy. They do, however, tend to go towards more open, or penetrable objects, as well.

I won't stop until you admit that a shelf-life that long is a good thing.

And if anything "sex0r" is going or coming out of my ICQ account... I seem to be missing it. Which could be a good or bad thing.

@Nakiko: d00D would U rather have a package with the msg stamped on it: MUST BE EATEN WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF BREAKING SEAL OR ITT WILL DISINTEGRATE.?

U tell him Cow;)

First off, an introduction: Andy Capps are little "fries" that come in various flavors. They last forever(as stated above) and are really crunchy. I'm not really sure what they are actually made of, but they taste great.

Doesn't you local newspaper run the comic strip with Andy Capp in it?

Lastly, I'm pretty sure that there are Andy Capp's in San Diego. They are commonly found in corner gas stations. I would suggest searching every single gas station nearby for some sweet, sweet Andy Capp fries.