Skaaj Skin

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sorry mate, thet were no good.

They were extra skins to on top of the Skaaj skin.

I read in the readme that the main Skaaj skin is in the Unreal Tournament expansion pack?

Anyone where I could get this pack?

lol
i havent seen that skin in ages lol
i hate the damn cow skin so i force default models :)

the cow owns!
all u have to do to get a headshot is shoot at the nearly invisible (in some cases) gun on it's back :D

btw MOO!

no inf head is even higher completely ABOVE the gay cow

btw i have chekced force default models :shout: and yet the gay skaarjs and warboss shitholes and stuff are used :shout:

I dont see the cows and skaarj because of the Force default models, but they still make that stupid niose :\ So still know who the cow lamers are

the skaarj suck even with default mode on, if he doesnt move, then its really weird position, dunno how to explain but i think you know what i mean :rofl:

Yeah, it looks really weird, I've seen that couple of times, and I cant stand that position...
looks like someone about to fall down, standing on 1 leg, being very lazy (soz, no screenies at work)