{SK}[^Sexiest Server Ready^]

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

there are some funny skins and voices like elvis, all star wars model, simpsons, naked women....often with fitting voicepacks. oh yeah ! go install them, must be so funny to meet elvis, humor simpson, yoda, darth vader, lego man and a naked woman on your way to generator :D

twice in a row same post, now can you read me out loud wut that emoticon says in.....:drummer:....english!

* You were kicked from #sex by [^TRAFY^] (<nº 58>)
-
Listing channels
-
End of /List
-
#sex unable to join channel (address is banned)

u call it FUNY????? smb man

Reactions: 1 person
i :love: A TRAFY POST IT REALLY MAKES MY DAY HRHR ,NICE1 ON SERVER BTW :thumb: PITY ALL WILL STICK TO RC OR DFP THOUGH PROBS BECAUSE THEY AINT PASSWORDED ,BUT IM ALL IN FOR FEW FUNMATCHES AND FRIENDLYS AGAINST YOUS IN FUTURE :)

^SkylorD^ said:
* You were kicked from #sex by [^TRAFY^] (<nº 58>)
-
Listing channels
-
End of /List
-
#sex unable to join channel (address is banned)

u call it FUNY????? smb man

You know that i am angry with u, then as u were bored u just join channel to fuck. As amazing said you boths come channel to see as fast i will kick you.

As wasnt enough to , u come sk to laugh "of me", then after u got kicked of sk and continue fucking and all replyes in sk where u could reply all and still can, aftur u lie @ my m8s to they angry with me, i dont go begin again, isee that u still didnt get sense then if u learn read , read this again:

http://s8.invisionfree.com/Spanis_Klan/index.php?showtopic=453&st=0

I guess that still dont learn read or cant understand: FORGET ME

See to uselft, i warn you before of kick u of sk, and u continue sux, after kick u of sk i said u that i here to all that u need, to fun matchs, that still we can be m8s but not more sk @ all sux that u did. But u didnt get and you said lies to my m8s to first try fuck sk saying lies @ i called morp this, saying to me that fragger merc a lot to i kicked him and u couldnt do more to sk members because they are a bit "sarcarms" more inteligents that you. Then u tried fuck out, that i hate fbc2, that i hated bigboss etc, at least this guy have sense :beer:

Then you can continue with you words: fu lagger, fu man!
u understand nothing next time i'll shut up and not beleive me i know it's true fucking noob, u rly pathetic ff always attack me... i understand and more of this shit, that i will continue with togglemute.

I know that u have mental probles and @ this i will not do more hurts to you, because i know that u are very happy fucking me, but some day u will wake up and you will be pissed of uself.

Maybe my fault give replys to this to u can continue doing shit to me, but i said my last in sk forum ( http://s8.invisionfree.com/Spanis_Klan/index.php?showtopic=453&st=0 ), that forget me, and 2 weeks later of this u back to say fu lagger in pubs when u can hit shit, or as u bored come to #sex to fuck.

Then maybe after 20 years ( when u will have 30 ) then sense come to you, and u will see that sux u were doing without reasons.

Then this is turning childrengarden in place of fun game.

And yes the server is too fun, the channel is to fun, and to respectable ppl can get fun, ppl as u have stay out.
btw we having fun long time ago and ppl that is inteligent enough will not lose this @ u can do or say.

Then again, the 839749874398437 time.

1-FORGET ME
2-Get sense
3-FORGET ME
4-Study
5-FORGET ME
6-Get party
7-FORGET ME
8-Get Work
9-FORGET ME

and dunno more I FORGOT IT

BTW: when that some read this to him of just send this thread to when he learn read.

Pff back of work to home to this, lose the time, and now back to work :( but :soon: :rofl:

Go Trafy Go kick his ass! :moon:

Unlucky Trafy :( "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." Green Rep on way :soon:

lol who care rep m8. i am over this things :) Bad rep, without put nick u know. "guys" that cant give rep with words have to do it hidden :scared: :rofl:
btw i am not here to rep goods or bads, really i didnt know this of reps untill 1 month ago, nerver cared about what were green and reds things :D

They have fun doing this :pathetic:

btw lets go speak of fun things :chase:

Reactions: yako
Tzu said:
i :love: A TRAFY POST IT REALLY MAKES MY DAY HRHR ,NICE1 ON SERVER BTW :thumb: PITY ALL WILL STICK TO RC OR DFP THOUGH PROBS BECAUSE THEY AINT PASSWORDED ,BUT IM ALL IN FOR FEW FUNMATCHES AND FRIENDLYS AGAINST YOUS IN FUTURE :)
:nod:

^yako^ said:
omfg...100 f6...prolly sum pimperish spanish server hosted by senzai paolo....omg
lol m8 is nl server in spanish server i will get 25 ping but cost a lot. I think that is same that league servers but is playable and to fun matchs.

Website to download fun skins ready:

http://usuarios.lycos.es/trafy

btw website is shit but i wanted do this fast, hosting shit enough pub, but was the better that i could find fast with good ftp connection to upload skins and i have done registration there (i know sux english bla bla :D )

Bender
Powerpuff
Mr.Burns
Homer Simpson
The Mask
Spawn
Roller Girl
Space Chicken

Not more skins untill now (more in future) and still not maps, voices, etc. :mischief:

HF

Reactions: sneez