Site work + iCTF League Preperation

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

'//3iRd(o)

Administrator
Sep 19, 2001
Dorset, UK
Over the next few days, some work on the UTA site will be undertaken in preperation for the new (zp) iCTF league that we will be launching (hopefully) during January.

I have opened up the zp-iCTF league for clans to join and start preparing their squads.

Scheduling and booking will become available shortly before the launch of the league (any dummy schedules people submit in the mean time can be ignored).

Please note, league rules and a final maplist have not yet been finalised, so anything you see on these points is most likely to change in the next few weeks.

Have a good new year everyone :thumb:

Just another point to note: I've noticed that the adding of members to squads may take a few seconds to process, where it should be pretty instant. This is due to a problem with the linkup to our mail server, and will be addressed shortly.

I'm looking for an iCTF clan to play in this league. You guys all know me, pls send a PM if yer interested. GGthx

Reactions: HUEY
Great stuff

Hope we will see some information about this zp ictf league format soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.