silly..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I m just a brainless piece of shit whore who don t have a fuckin clue what i m talking about, but since i love talking bollox and making a fool out of myself that ain t really a problem.
Also i m a scorp wannabee, unfortunatly i sucks balls at UT, and i ain t got no skillz, so i thought that by licking scorp ass and stiring shit on forum i would somehow gain some respect, but it seems ppl don t like me much lately, i wonder why.

Last edited by a moderator:
me and DeviL played with Samy on Deck 16 Samy played very good, but I wonder if it was the real DeviL or the fake one

but anywayz a few weeks back I played with someone calling himself Fatality on a AS public server. Was a saturday I think, I asked it was the famous quake player Fatality but he said no. I recognized the skin as the skin Steel ex KoM used to use. after a few levels I also recognized the taunting and the way he spoke to the other players that it had to be Steel, so I asked him, he asked me if I was CeCe, lol
told him it was Nina, he said he wanted to join a clan after he finished University this summer, I told him he should join si><th and he said we was a very nice clan and he would consider it.

But now that si><th retired from the league I think you guys should recruit him instead :cool:

fs deadly , don't just go spamming , this thread is serious , it's about Pizzaman
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sandro
I m just a brainless piece of shit whore who don t have a fuckin clue what i m talking about, but since i love talking bollox and making a fool out of myself that ain t really a problem.
Also i m a scorp wannabee, unfortunatly i sucks balls at UT, and i ain t got no skillz, so i thought that by licking scorp ass and stiring shit on forum i would somehow gain some respect, but it seems ppl don t like me much lately, i wonder why.

hahahahhahahahahahhhahahahh :lol:

/me takes some breath

muhahahhahhhhahahahhahahhah :rofl:

N1 King. :thumb:
Omg this is the funniest thing Ive read today.

@rolleyes guys: yes, this kinda attitude is a bit sad as well.