siege

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Joko

Be Young. Be Foolish. But Be Happy!
Dec 12, 2001
Scotland
ok heres the problem

the ripper (darkspot) launch............ it works fine when i have
god mode on. get a guy to stand on ldge and launch him no problem up to the top. However, as soon as i switch god mode off
it stops working completely and the launchee goes all over the joint.

any ideas.....

btw i know u can do it with a hJ at the top but im not trying to do it like that i want to do it without

obliged

Joko

Left leg, about 3/4 of the way up, 6 rockets clustered.

Launchee must hammer jump off wall just after being launched.

there are two ways it can be done without hammer... and it can be done just like the normal darkside... just a cunning little aim, try it out, that's how we found it out.

and if its done properly you wont have any troble to come to da top... youll fly as high as on a average darkside /w hammer

try standing on the tiny ledge and pulling inside as far as possible instead of launching just from the base.

tried that monkey - still didnt work
hey Natsi fancy posting a screenie =D if u got one

whats really annoying is that u can do it with praccy mode
on but not without it =/ hmmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe... lemme see if i've got one... prolly i dont:(

im too lazy sod... well we have prac tomorrow so maybe i could grab a shot there...

hmm nasti r u dealing out our new tricks?:nono:
its just 4 them to try in a half hour and they will know the right spot were to aim like we did..

Godmode stuff: u can hammer ur way up on any walls or use shockrifle or ripper or rocketlauncher or the painting machine:naughty: fun 4 a while.. :)