Should Dogs be banned in cities?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well a dog attacking some1 is usually 1 of 2 things.

1 ) abused dog who has been tied up at home for ages, drinks beer, etc

2 ) Child poking at the dogs eyes or provoking the dog in other ways.

and Spirit,..

#1 Being able to afford food, vets bills etc.

#2 Being able to walk it in a green area every day

are the only ones u can prove really, the other 3 are almost impossible to easily prove.

Anyway, what would u do ?
1 no criminal record
earn at least x pounds/month
live within 5 miles of a park ?

U really think that is gonna help much ?
Most ppl who abuse dogs prolly meet the above requirements :/

In norway u have to pick up after your dog(think its by law) and if your dog attacks someone that person can decided if it should be put down or not.

Come the revolution I will make keeping dogs illegal. They shit everywhere, they bark a lot, they carry disease, they smell and worst of all the litle fuckers always wanna sniff my leg or worse if I go in "their" house. I fucking hate 'em.

If you get bothered a lot by dogs barking, tell your local environmental health office. They have to investigate it so see if your complaint is justified and if it is, they have to stop the dog from fucking you off. If they are crap, lemme know and I'll tell you how to get a result.

Ban dogs now.

Originally posted by Gen76
In norway u have to pick up after your dog(think its by law) and if your dog attacks someone that person can decided if it should be put down or not.
Am I right in saying that in Norway, if a person attacks another person, that the attacker can be held responsible for the upkeep of the attacked one?

I think half of you are f00kin nutz and the person that said the dog should be put down painfully should get their head out of their ass.

Dogs are great, it's the owners that are bad. I've had dogs all my life and I've never had one attack. If the dog is brough up right they wont attack. Like any other pet you can't just tie it up and not socialize with it. A dog needs to be treated like a pet not a guard animal, thats where most owners make the mistake.

As for dogs attacking, most of the time I agree that the dog should be put down. I also think the owner should be held responsible.