Server#7 Down

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nephilim

Jun 8, 2001
Server#7 is temporarily offline. If you have any bookings on it, I recommend you contact one of us to move them to another server at the same/another time, provided theres a free slot and the opponent agrees - same goes for moving clanservers.

Updates on the server will be posted in this thread.

Been offline for a week now :\
Last thing I was told is the server is having serious hardware problems, and it should be fixed/replaced this week. Thursday... there is nothing we can do but waiting :|

The good part is fpsclanservers compromised to extend the contract to compensate the days the server has been / will be down. It means we will have the server for (aprox) 1 month + 1 week after it's back online.

As for the bookings on Server #7, we got the new League server #2 when most schedules were already done, thus I believe you will find it free to move your matches here if that suits you :)