SERVER 6 (Digifrag) Renewal - URGENT!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Spirit

<b>*********.net Treasurer</b>
Jul 29, 2001
Cambridge, UK
As most of you know, I set up Server 6 four months ago in response to the Jolt public iAS server being taken offline to provide a place for public iAS gaming alongside Orange. Since then it has become league Server 6 and is proving very succesfull in hosting nearly all of the league iAS games along with still being available for public iAS gaming between matches.

Unfortunately neither myself or Digifrag were in a position to provide this server free of charge, so due mainly to generous contributions from some of the public iAS players I managed to collect enough to keep the server running for 4 months. This period expires on the 23rd of June, and in order to keep the server running past that date we will need another round of funding I'm afraid.

The cost of the server for a 3 month period is £141 (and is damn cheap at the price!) so unless I can gather something close to this value in the next couple of weeks we will have to take the server offline :\ However from the response I got last time I don't beleive it will come to this, and hopefully the contributions will keep the server going for a long time yet!!

So please, if you play in the iAS league, or even just appreciate some public iAS gaming, and have a bit of spare cash lying around - sent a bit over to help server 6 continue providing the great service it does :D

Best contribution method is via pay pal - you can sent money directly to my account using a credit / debit card so please click the following link:

PAYPAL DONATIONS

However, if you cannot use paypal I can accept direct bank transfer - please contact me directly for my bank details.

Lastly, it is possible to post me money, however this is not a very secure method or cost effective, so is really a last ditch alternative.

You can contact me via private message here, ICQ on 85048560, msn on [email protected]

Thanks for listening
Spirit :D

PS - Please don't post anything negative in this thread. There are a few people out there that don't like the server - that's fine, its never gonna be good for 100% of people but for the vast majority it is a good server. If you don't like it, don't contribute, but there is no requirement for negative posts here! Thanks!

Last edited:
Well as i said last time, I need someone in holland with a creditcard who is willing to donate.

I will pay then and i will pay for the last round as well coz I didnt back then... :D

Righto, if a tight-fisted Scot like me can contribute, the rest of you have no fucking excuse. Hands in pockets and hand the notes to Spirit everyone! :D