SEK 1 - MoD 8

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Blondie

Jun 8, 2001
Germany
I guess this was the crappiest game I ever played. We had member problems again, so AlieNation, our new trial member, and Vital on his laggy 56k had to help out.
Server was totally fucked up and kicked nearly the complete teams on every map, sometimes even twice. MoD was the clearly better team and we couldn't find our rhythm. We got owned on every map, they just let us win on frigate. But I guess this was a little accident ;)
Not much fun for us in this game, hope it gets better in the upcoming matches.

Usually I would write the GG MoD, but that's not excatly what I would call a good game. Thx for the match anyway and I hope we will meet again on better server and a better prepared team from us.

:mad: no comments...

I will forget this match, forget this month...
and will "try" to get it right next month...

And I will set some rules! yes I know I was always against rules...
but some rules just have to exist...

no greetz this time,

EvilPhoe

Agreed with Blondie, I got disconnected about twice a map, and sometimes couldn't get back in again, which kinda sux :mad:
But all that aside, the match was kinda shitty, coz we lost :( but never mind, I guess I gotta say pld to MoD coz they dealt with the situation of the crappy server better, but Im not gonna say Good Game, coz it wasnt :nono:

Later all

(\/)érçènâr¥

Last edited: