SafeGame 6a

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yer but its stopped lagging the game, and if you want anti-cheat stuff name a better one, thats attually being kept upto date with the cheater files.

I tested our server last evening.
Tbh I didn't find it half as annoying af the previous SG version.
There was no lag I could feel clientside. This is very promising.

We must remember to thank the developers of SG for this achievement :)

Reactions: Geo
Yepo, just played a war with the new SafeGame, and it worked xxTimes better then/than the old one :thumb:.

NiGhT_owl said:
coolio, now what settings u used on league servers, you lot know more about anti cheat than i do, what i stick in the .ini?
simple question, simple answer..

Copy the content of the system and web folder from the safegame package to your web server..

In the new safegame tab, change all pop-down boxes that says "Session ban" to "Kick player"..

That's all for now.. maybe a revised ini section will be included once we enforce safegame 6a.
But in the meantime you can choose to play league matches with SafeGame 5e or SafeGame 6a.

I think the doorblocking-bug on As-Rook isn't prevented by this version of SafeGame?

sneez said:
I think the doorblocking-bug on As-Rook isn't prevented by this version of SafeGame?
At end of day rook aint fraghub map so it dont matter at this point in time aslong as its ok for the std maps is main thing at moment :)

NiGhT_owl said:
theres an AS-rook for 2k4? where gimmy gimmy gimmy!
No, and even if there was, SafeGame wouldn't change anything as it is only cheat protection.. Not cheatprotection + Maptweaker + HUD tweaker like LeagueAS (of which is quite obvious that you are relating to, sneez)..