Ronaldinho movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Quite cool to watch, the guy has accuracy and extreme control over his actions, but imo this is exactly how every professional high-level footbal player should be able to play. Some top-players get paid millions and millions per year, but they can't even manage to shoot a ball full-force into the corner of a goal at 11m distance. After a lifetime of experience and training this (Ronaldinho's level of play) should be the standard, not the exeption, for every professional player out there ;)

not interessted in football at all but that was entertaining.

finally im glad sum1 agrees with me, as menaces reply is spot on! I mean when ppl take a penalty and spoon it wide or over i think they shudbe dropped, all that money and they cant even hit the target!

XRated said:
that vid is pwnage m8

omfg at when he shoots the ball onto the bar and keeps it up still 4 times :o
and that one is edited =)

if i remember right maradona made it 3 times and that was probly not edited =)

Menace said:
After a lifetime of experience and training this (Ronaldinho's level of play) should be the standard, not the exeption, for every professional player out there ;)

:nod: goes for other 'sports' aswell btw... e.g. sometimes when i see darts while zapping by, i think "'wtf... after 10 yrs practice u still cant hit it 99/100?!"

edit: +see

lol? and I'm sure these actors that are paid millions who spend their life acting never make mistakes and learn every line and it goes to plan on every scene in 1 take! Theres more factors that affect performance other than ability or technique, go watch a top club train and I bet they hardly make any mistake yet in a match they do. people think its unfair that they earn more than any normal job, but tbh the best are on TV more than any of the best actors so why shouldn't they be paid like theyre a TV star? :P

BTW Ronaldinho on the cross bar 4 times, was fake, it hits the first time and I think the last time. Simply not eneough power or height for it to return at the height and power it did on the middle kicks. :D Cool video though

Torpedo said:
but tbh the best are on TV more than any of the best actors so why shouldn't they be paid like theyre a TV star? :P

i dont approve million-incomes for most actors either... :P

Well its just the size of the business, a percentage of that money goes on fees or wages, its all calculated and explained :)