Rocketeer

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Unseen said:
well true, pulse is kinda crap mostly imo, i mean long distance u have time to evade the shots, mini is the typical "his on low health so ill wave around a bit so that he'll die" weapon if u know wot i mean ;) still im against pulse too :o

nah mini is 'the lower ping winner' weapon usually :)

Reactions: Nekro
went in one of Rocketeer servs and had download a file then when trying to enter server comes up rocketeer version mismatch is there a newer version out now ?

Reactions: Nekro
Tzu said:
is that a yes there is a newer version if so have you or anyone else got a link to d/l it ?

1) try google
2) check the first post of this thread where u can find a link to the official page.
3) if ur a lazy person post in the forums so someone else else does 1 or 2 for you ;)

Sauron said:
1) try google
2) check the first post of this thread where u can find a link to the official page.
3) if ur a lazy person post in the forums so someone else else does 1 or 2 for you ;)

Sauron do a google for me and while yer at it ill have a coffee 2 sugar and milk if you have no joy on google then goto start of this thread for me and copy and paste link then edit yer peost with it on it, if all else fails you can send me the updated version of ra u d/l or just give me yer comp thnx !