Rocketeer

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

uzi's a whore

me dev nekro mido and a few others been playing this for a few days now tis alot of fun

nice mod, quite buggy still imo but its alpha so i guess thats forgivable :D
anyways its the mod i play the most atm, as nek said u can make nice frags, and no mini laming as its quite generally accepted as it was in RA that the main weaps are lg/rl/shock :)

nah u get a shit load of ppl using mini as a 'finish' weapon lol, especially in a lot of 2on2s u know their dead team8 has told ur opponent ur health count

then ppl using flak and claiming they ran out of ammo

the biggest problem is that apart from KingL or whatever, all the other map rotations r shit, also the damage done by rockets seems ludicrously high and it comes across as just being quite spammy at times i think

well i havent encountered any mini spammers so far :o
should give more than 10 lg ammo as default tho, maybe 15 or 20, this is what i find that mostly runs out, sometimes shock ammo too, but not as often

dunno which map its in, but urbania is by far the best imo :)

and about spammy; bit more so in 2v2 but 1v1 its only if u get cornered that it gets really spammy imo :]

kind of annoying for ONS though :( i like flak and mini bound to same key, and freakin minelayers or sommat pops up an all :gay: