Rock Classical

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

AtmaDragon

Jul 10, 2003
Kennewick, WA
Anyone know of some good "rock classical" music? I mean like classical music played with rock instruments, like Yngwie Malmsteen. I don't know the actual designation of the genre, but I'm looking in particular for Bach played with rock instruments (Baroque music) and the music from AcidSlam's movie.

Thanks!

I believe that the actual name of the genre is "neo-classical." Are you looking for rock covers of classical music, or original rock music in the classical genre?

i dno what movie u talking about,

i guess u can pm the person via forum, click on his name on top of any of his post then choose
"send a private message to acid"

AtmaDragon said:
Instaslam is the movie I'm talking about.

And I already sent him a pm. :P But from the looks of it he doesn't check it real often.

Ask Paa` for it for someone to send you thru msn...

go ask him on quakenet #: x (get rid of the space - stupid smileys) - ill ask him when i get home if i remember tho ;)

AtmaDragon said:
I'd also like to know the music that is on The Replay. :wink:
Moonlight Shadow - E-Rotic (i have it)
Campione - E-type (also have it)
Some special D crap (got it..)