RiverbedSE - Keep or not to Keep!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Keep RiverbedSE for PUG?

• Yes

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don't mind //Improvement's could be made

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

McNeill

McMastah
Jun 8, 2001
Aberdeen
I realise it's only been just over a week since the map was added to the PUG.

However let's begin getting some feedback on the map.

Same procedure as Dungeon, the votes don't necessarily determine the outcome up keeping the map but gives the admin(s) something to discuss.

Please give a comment as to how the map could be improved or changed (more so if you picked option 3). These generally go to people who say remove, if you don’t like the map because it’s simply not your play style, doesn’t mean the map is ‘bad’. So comments are nice :)

We are discussing which map we will have another trial on, probably within the next two to three days so keep an eye out on the forums and the IRC channel.

Meanwhile if you have any suggestions or want to promote a map you have already mentioned, please do so again by posting here:

http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=59159

Obviously a lot of maps are mentioned and if you promote the map again will mean we don’t have to search through replies two weeks or so old.

-Mc-

Not a fan of the map before or after changes :)

A crowded map with things ADDED to it signifies bad news imo, voted no.

map is ok maybe the route going high should be extended even further so you come out @ final base, make heat control harder to get ah yes also:
remove the explosion (100% of it). --pH--~.[ULL] schd0pP peri^od^

voted yes, remove riverbedAL imo and replace with this in league!!
This is really nice and just because its added things dont make the map worse or semi good, its oki :thumb:

/bamzz :satan:

I don't mind //Improvement's could be made.

Mainly because the map finishes to fast. As soon as the 2nd entrance has been opened, defending both sides is hard to do.

Also when the "Shake" occurres you pretty much fly from one end of the map to another and in some cases causing the defenders to be out their position hence losing the map fast.

better than rivAL sodele I would vote yes if I could.

and remove explosion and make heat system harder to reach. nugh sed .

I voted no before i saw that theres an option for improving the map :lol:

If the map is improved i'd take another look at it and vote again. As it is now, a big fat no.

I never played this map in a pug or a proper 6vs6 so i can't really say YES or NOT but looking at it i liked it more then normal RivAL.
Explosion deffo needs fixing or even removing as said before ... make it normal explosion that kills ppl standing next to the wall at least :)

Hated the map as standard love it now, b4 was another athenso but now its much more open and with good organised def can def a long enuff period

i already changed many things in my current version
quake and autocannon 4 example
changed heat control....i.moved the switch more back and added rox 4 def at main tele exit :lol:
could be like desert samsite now

but i´m very busy since a few days, and will be 4 another week

then... i hopefully have the time 2 make the last planed "fixes" (me looks at timo...got a few strange question :sofa:)
after that i´ll try 2 make a 6 vs 6 test on Dog server

@ pyke

i added a door at the bridge to foxholes
opend by a switch, with msg
door will close again...after 15 seconds :)

Last edited:
Snuggs said:
i already changed many things in my current version
quake and autocannon 4 example
changed heat control....i.moved the switch more back and added rox 4 def at main tele exit :lol:
could be like desert samsite now

but i´m very busy since a few days, and will be 4 another week

then... i hopefully have the time 2 make the last planed "fixes" (me looks at timo...got a few strange question :sofa:)
after that i´ll try 2 make a 6 vs 6 test on Dog server

@ pyke

i added a door at the bridge to foxholes
opend by a switch, with msg
door will close again...after 15 seconds :)

well im curious how it looks.

lol map is fine guys it just needs people to learn defence tacs for finnal section.. heat switch fine easy to defend imo but the explosion is a bit large.. nice map gg better than orriginal