Reviving UTA in 2007

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ok now lets see Mi5 players off top of my head that would easiyly beat players nwo if the ycontinued to play. mc, konn, twist, samy, hogo, thats wivout finking and remember the old fookas, anywayz ya make me larf xr :P

Well... It is perhaps time to post a poll on :
- the MOD for this new league
- the nb of players on it

We will then see the most interesting for all players ;)

I'm not in the league any more, so I don't know the answer to this. So someone please tell me: is the league still fun? Is it still worth palying, more so than just pubs? If not, why not just dissolve it? It can't go on forever.

And XR knows fine who konnan is :slap:

I'm not in the league any more, so I don't know the answer to this. So someone please tell me: is the league still fun? Is it still worth palying, more so than just pubs? If not, why not just dissolve it? It can't go on forever.

And XR knows fine who konnan is :slap:

yes league matches and pugs are still far better than publics u newbie ;p i played maybe 1-2 hours worth of publics in 6 months lol

p.s no i don't know konnan ;o

But when I left there was all this stuff about clans not being able to get 6v6 in normal league matches, and people leaving a dozen a day, etc. How much fun can it be to have clans where you can't field 6 players in a match? And when we were in div 4 (you must remember that - we were never anywhere else), the whole point was the struggle to get into div 3 and so on. But if a new clan starts in like div 2, what value does getting into div 1 have? You've started in the bottom div and moved up one div to be in the top - so what?

Konnan, ffs. Mc and Kon. You know? Christ...

tbh Useless youv always posted shit on the forums. But yer matches and pugs are still good fun, well if clans get to join div1 then i can safely say 95 % of times theres always 6v6 matches

A good 90% of matches are played with full squads. The only team never playing 6v6 is [ADC] :rofl: League matches are still fun, in fact some are incredibly well-played. Youi should come back and play just one sometime to see.

But when I left there was all this stuff about clans not being able to get 6v6 in normal league matches, and people leaving a dozen a day, etc. How much fun can it be to have clans where you can't field 6 players in a match? And when we were in div 4 (you must remember that - we were never anywhere else), the whole point was the struggle to get into div 3 and so on. But if a new clan starts in like div 2, what value does getting into div 1 have? You've started in the bottom div and moved up one div to be in the top - so what?

Konnan, ffs. Mc and Kon. You know? Christ...

now there is less clans most clans have full teams, rather than having more teams with 3 divisions but half the time unable to get 6 players to matches , so its beter now tbh lol

:lol: about a quarter of our matches in the last 6 months were forfeit, with another couple played against teams that didnt have 6ppl.
90%, 95% played 6v6 ? dont know whre you get your figures, there were far less forfeits a couple of years ago although there was probably more playing against teams that were short playes.

Either way the most enjoyable part is still league matches :)

i still love you mate

Course you do :smooch:

I guess the league will keep going as long as there are enough players for at least two divs, and while people like playing anyway more than they dislike not having balanced matches. I hope I can get back into the league when I get a net connection before it goes down, cos it's the most fun I've had without special lubricants.

:lol: about a quarter of our matches in the last 6 months were forfeit, with another couple played against teams that didnt have 6ppl.
90%, 95% played 6v6 ? dont know whre you get your figures, there were far less forfeits a couple of years ago although there was probably more playing against teams that were short playes.

Either way the most enjoyable part is still league matches :)

Yeah I actually completely bullshitted those numbers. I'm an American, remember? The good news is ~dzz~ has never had a forfeit match :D