rest in peace ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Wingman
who gives a fuck what it tastes like ... not our problem
And with that attitude, it will never be a problem, coz you wont get any! :nono:

-envy- said:
well dark is dying.

please post respects in another thread.
No, its was dying 3 months ago, think the word your looking for now is 'dead'. Unless this clan gets some luck very quick, which i dont see happening.

Oh well, its was a fun year and a half.

as for the dead thing i dunno.

But for the taste of cum i dont think it matters as long as u dont eat certain things which make it worse like garlic but then its all person taste ;)

By the time u find out that it tastes gross its 2 late :)

Mistress said:

But for the taste of cum i dont think it matters as long as u dont eat certain things which make it worse like garlic but then its all person taste ;)

:rofl: :lol:

Mistress said:

ill take your word 4 it

I just read in Mens Health (font of all knowledge) thats its not just asparagus, its jaffa cakes!! Which are much tastier to eat ;)