Resigned

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Of course many people didn't agree with me when i decided to get you in the boat, you know that yourself. But I was sure you would do a nice job and you didn't disappoint me. After I had quit I thought that it might has been too early to let you "fly alone" ;) but you did a great job alone. People don't understand what it means to administrate the whole stuff almost alone (fortunately you always had a solid support from the server admins), but still it wasn't easy for you with CeCe never being very active in the months before new fresh junior-admins joined the team, who you needed to teach first.
If your so called "enemies" had a better inside view into these things you probably had less of them.
Thanks for the time you put in AnTi, you did very well and it has to be appreciated by everyone participating in this league. :thumb:

Last edited:
thanks for your dedication to this league :thumb:

and a special thanks for cheat prevention, ur community movie, players support, etc, etc, etc...

gl in the future m8!

for all your critics, all I can see is that you have done a spot on job!

Thxz for ur dedication, and GL with whatever ur gonna do with ur time now :thumb:

Well i guess some ppl would hate you because you did some bad decisions but well those are ppl that doesnt have reallife and so they just take the game too serious ...

I just didnt like your job ( not just yours but all admins lol ) in the thing of that rule ... rest im happy with all and gr8full for what you guys did to this league ...

Im sorry to see you leaving ... but i also know youll be back ... they always return to he game you know ! :D

till there...

Have Loads of Fun and relax!

Well done on the best decision you will make for a long time :)

The relief will be great, believe me Anti :) Enjoy the next few days :)

:wave:

thx for the time you spent with "us" and the effort you put into this league :thumb:

btw being inactive ain't thaaaaat bad afterall - you will see :D

:( I'm sorry to see you leave.

Thanks for all you did for the league. You did a great job.

And come back every now and then :) :beer:

ow, hope you find some peace and feel the fun with UT soon again!

Thx for time effort here in uta and GL with IRL stuff! :satan: